Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Proud to say that I am an Albion supporter today!
I walk taller , smile at people I do not know..... life is good . :albion2:
Gorgeous day up North. Looking forward to a few beers at the cricket club this afternoon and gloating to my Wednesday [emoji23] supporting mates who have endured a horrible season. [emoji106]

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just got home from the Amex and ready to put the game on to watch and it didn’t bloody record. Anyone know where I can find it on catch up anywhere?! Legally!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Just got home from the Amex and ready to put the game on to watch and it didn’t bloody record. Anyone know where I can find it on catch up anywhere?! Legally!

You have sky? They'll have the game / extended highlights available on catchup TV.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That’s what I thought but I can’t find it anywhere.
Not sure of the timeout it'll be up at some point today or tomorrow. Worth looking at the planner too - quite likely to be a rerun in the small hours on SSPL

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not sure of the timeout it'll be up at some point today or tomorrow. Worth looking at the planner too - quite likely to be a rerun in the small hours on SSPL

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

We have Now TV and just pay for 24 hours when Brighton are on, but you don't get a complete rerun, only 30 minutes of highlights. We didn't pay for last night because we were at the Amex.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Nice to see a couple of our ex loanees watching the game and supporting us last night.

Izzy Brown and Teixeira on their instagram 'stories' if interested.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
and when i say livid i mean ****ing livivivivivivivivivid

My missus is even madder on The Albion than me I think. She gets pissed with me and gets me home safely. I’m truly blessed.
Mind you when the kids where young and she couldn’t always go.....weeeeeeeellllllll

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Those interviews would have been totally different if we had beaten a poor form City side before this United match--same exact result and form just a difference in order of games played.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here