Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Vegan hardline communists

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You’ve lost me now.

So you have said [MENTION=7631]wellquickwoody[/MENTION] shouldn't have an interest in the city he previously lived in. I've asked you if you agree this should apply to everyone that moves away ( because of course you're not going to single out an individual poster are you ) and you said 'no'. That 'no' could mean that you think that nobody that moves away should have an interest, or it could mean you don;t agree with the statement and thus you think people should still have an interest in where they used to live.

The second account was a hint that you are Dr No

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
So you have said [MENTION=7631]wellquickwoody[/MENTION] shouldn't have an interest in the city he previously lived in. I've asked you if you agree this should apply to everyone that moves away ( because of course you're not going to single out an individual poster are you ) and you said 'no'. That 'no' could mean that you think that nobody that moves away should have an interest, or it could mean you don;t agree with the statement and thus you think people should still have an interest in where they used to live.

The second account was a hint that you are Dr No

No.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
That was totally out of order by the protesters. F them stupid numpties!

Slowly becoming pescatarian myself lately, mainly because my girlfriend is vegan.

'Before the flood' is a pretty interesting documentary and so is 'Forks over Knives'

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No one has mentioned yet that Vegan Hardline Communists is probably the most Brighton name for a band you could ever make up. Sure I saw them at the Richmond once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here