Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't know, but there are actual proper mainstream political parties who would be embarrassed if THREE prominent members were convicted of kiddy fiddling in the space of one calendar year FFS.

You can dress it up as "not rife" if you like, and OBVIOUSLY I'm no fan of Asian grooming gangs any more than anyone else, but you give me one good reason why anyone should pay attention to these morons given their own track record?

He left the EDL in 2013 didnt he ? when did all these cases come to court ?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m always been against extremes from both ends of the political spectrum, and those who threaten civil society in the name of religion.

Has anyone else been following the current court case of (alleged) fascists from Banbury etc? They were part of a banned organisation and their raison d’etre is to hurt jews, muslims, gays, blacks. They named their child Adolf.

Far less extreme than that, Tommy Robinson’s support is huge, far beyond the numbers mentioned in this thread. I know and know of quite a few 15 year olds upwards who idolise him.

5live covered this in passing last week in an interview with a left wing film maker. He said that the many recent changes in western life, the insecurities, have understandably left many young turning to extremes for direction.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Because it's really hard to 'do well' when you're Eton and Oxford educated, off the back of your family's massive wealth, acquired through slavery and plantations :shrug:

yes it is., there are plenty who dont , i didnt realise you had such a classwar chip on your shoulder.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Now we're getting somewhere. Child sex offences, rape, and sexual assault exist in all walks of life, as you are demonstrating. From those who consider themselves Muslims, to those employed by the BBC, to politicians, to far right activists. There is no need for discrimination in calling out these crimes and bringing the perpetrators to justice.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Now we're getting somewhere. Child sex offences, rape, and sexual assault exist in all walks of life, as you are demonstrating. From those who consider themselves Muslims, to those employed by the BBC, to politicians, to far right activists. There is no need for discrimination in calling out these crimes and bringing the perpetrators to justice.

Nobody has ever questioned that it does , so im at a loss as to why youve posted this , the majority of paedophiles are white , thats a fact , as are the majority of white collar criminals , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are muslims of south asian descent , they are targeting them on race and religion and its endemic , i cannot see any reason for your post except to muddy the waters and assuage your white middle class guilt at your failure to recog ise and confro t the truth .

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Nobody has ever questioned that it does , so im at a loss as to why youve posted this , the majority of paedophiles are white , thats a fact , as are the majority of white collar criminals , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are muslims of south asian descent , they are targeting them on race and religion and its endemic , i cannot see any reason for your post except to muddy the waters.

A bit late to tell the Pope, the Bishop and Jimmy Savile but would explain why they got away with it for so long as the police were looking for Muslims.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
What about them?

Well you mentiomed he had a history of fraud. Why were our MP’s not convicted and be held liable like he was? It’s one rule for one etc... Peopel always bring up his convictions, but as far as I’m aware he hasn’t been conficted for anything relating to racism and or far right activity.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Well you mentiomed he had a history of fraud. Why were our MP’s not convicted and be held liable like he was? It’s one rule for one etc... Peopel always bring up his convictions, but as far as I’m aware he hasn’t been conficted for anything relating to racism and or far right activity.

No idea tbh. :shrug:

then youre a bit dim then mate.

You got me questioning that, but you said the 'majority were white', and then the 'majority where south Asian Muslims'.
So which one is it? Can't be both.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Nobody has ever questioned that it does , so im at a loss as to why youve posted this , the majority of paedophiles are white , thats a fact , as are the majority of white collar criminals , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are muslims of south asian descent , they are targeting them on race and religion and its endemic , i cannot see any reason for your post except to muddy the waters and assuage your white middle class guilt at your failure to recog ise and confro t the truth .

Would love to know where you get your facts from, other than the Sun newspaper. There have been some very high profile cases, particularly in the North and Midlands involving Asian grooming, but if you think that makes it a fact you are very wrong.

As one who likes to spout their past experience with the forces, I can back up my view with my experiences with the police. Don’t be fooled by your own prejudices!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Best keep your
"isolated incidents"? It seems pretty rife to me when the papers can pick up 3 paedos among their activists in the space of a year. The EDL is clearly full of wrong-uns. I'd keep your youngsters away from this bunch of racist kiddy fiddlers if I were you.
Best keep your doors locked and TV off from now on as every Political Party has them and there are lots of them roaming the streets that are on the Sex Offenders list for these things

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Fraud !!!
How many MP's have been found guilty of fiddling their expenses ????
I do have some sympathy, more for the cause, than the person, although it's difficult for me not to like him during some of the more recent one to one interviews.

I call him a prick, which is fairly light tbh, because of his general thuggish ways of doing things, inciting mob behaviour, the history of fraud but most of all, significant ties to the EDL and his most recent dealings outside the court house. He could have genuinely ruined that case(s).

He needs to go about things much smarter if he's to have good effect.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No idea tbh. :shrug:

You got me questioning that, but you said the 'majority were white', and then the 'majority where south Asian Muslims'.
So which one is it? Can't be both.

the majority of paedophiles are white , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are south asian , please tell me that you understand now ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
so are you with statements like that
No alf, I'm just a normal person who looks at facts and makes their mind up based on them.

He's a ****. That's my opinion and I can't see it changing. I've looked at stuff from both sides and all I can conclude is that the bloke is a self promoting idiot who doesn't give a flying **** about the issues he pertains to care so much about. It's all about him and screw what problems that might cause for anyone else.

He's like a working class Boris Johnson (if someone with the name Yaxley-Lennon who doesn't actually seem to ever do any work can be called "working class").

It seems that a lot of people who've jumped on the bandwagon of supporting him are now too scared to own up to the fact that they made a mistake and admit that he's a total charlatan.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Would love to know where you get your facts from, other than the Sun newspaper. There have been some very high profile cases, particularly in the North and Midlands involving Asian grooming, but if you think that makes it a fact you are very wrong.

As one who likes to spout their past experience with the forces, I can back up my view with my experiences with the police. Don’t be fooled by your own prejudices!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...se-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

Will that suffice ?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
the majority of paedophiles are white , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are south asian , please tell me that you understand now ?

Would you label 'groomers targeting young white girls' as paedophiles? If so, then I still don't get your maths.
You'll have to do a pie chart or something.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No alf, I'm just a normal person who looks at facts and makes their mind up based on them.

He's a ****. That's my opinion and I can't see it changing. I've looked at stuff from both sides and all I can conclude is that the bloke is a self promoting idiot who doesn't give a flying **** about the issues he pertains to care so much about. It's all about him and screw what problems that might cause for anyone else.

He's like a working class Boris Johnson (if someone with the name Yaxley-Lennon who doesn't actually seem to ever do any work can be called "working class").

It seems that a lot of people who've jumped on the bandwagon of supporting him are now too scared to own up to the fact that they made a mistake and admit that he's a total charlatan.

id say the same about you , youre too scared to admit theres a problem .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here