Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Great first half but I feel like they're already setting up to defend the 1-0 instead of go for a second.
I really hope I'm wrong because West Ham are there for the taking.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Good stuff, Knocky is working really hard helping Bruno and Kayal looks tired after his great 1st Half.

AK has been a revelation this season. I'm certain i'm not only one who thought he was a busted flush after last year, but now we've heard what's been going on, and seen his effort this year, he really is a very good player. I'd imagine he'd be a starter for every club outside the top 6.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
AK has been a revelation this season. I'm certain i'm not only one who thought he was a busted flush after last year, but now we've hard what's been going on, and seen his effort this year, he really is a very good player. I'd imagine he'd be a starter for every club outside the top 6.

His recent revelations regarding his battle with depression I suspect have a lot to do with it. We saw a very grumpy, petulant AK last year who was trying so hard but at the same time lacking confidence. Superb player from us, long may his form continue.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pissed off with March not looking up to see who is there before crossing

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Heh heh, FFS Murray!

Terrorising the GK.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
March working hard, but a bit of a rabbit in the headlights in his new 'no.10' role.

But a massive improvement by the Albion so far.

Muzza proves those snipers wrong yet again.
Sniping at Murray is a nonsense. He doesn't endear himself to fans given his mercenary career approach, but he is an unusually intelligent footballer and a perfect example of someone playing to their strengths. For me, a constantly valuable player. I hope we can sort out his contract extension.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here