[Misc] @Bozza - Dodgy ad

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Site is unusable on mobile at the moment, got an add re-direct me earlier on Chrome on my Mac but I turned AdBlocker back on.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's getting worse

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I don’t like the idea of an ad blocker, as the ads don’t bother me and it keeps the site up and running. However, whilst NSC is unusable I feel there’s no option. Lots of traffic with ad blockers on has got to be better than no traffic. As I said, I will get rid of it once it’s fixed, as I don’t think being a mod and using an ad blocker is strictly cricket.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don’t like the idea of an ad blocker, as the ads don’t bother me and it keeps the site up and running. However, whilst NSC is unusable I feel there’s no option. Lots of traffic with ad blockers on has got to be better than no traffic. As I said, I will get rid of it once it’s fixed, as I don’t think being a mod and using an ad blocker is strictly cricket.

You don't like the idea of an ad blocker is because you are a moderator and it provides revenue for NSC. For ordinary folk it's a godsend.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You don't like the idea of an ad blocker is because you are a moderator and it provides revenue for NSC. For ordinary folk it's a godsend.

I tend to try and leave the add blocker off on NSC, I spend a lot of time on here and it's not like Bozza is making millions from them, funding an extravagant lifestyle at our advertising expense. Enough to keep the site running and a few donations to worthy causes seems good use of the money. Bigger sites can **** off though they get adblocked all day long.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought Apple products were supposed to "just work". While this carnage has been going on, I've had no problems whatsoever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports