Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So how do you think we should start, building the hard border and customs points in northern Ireland, or starting the requirements analysis for all the IT systems needed to monitor the WTO rules and tariffs :lolol::lolol::lolol:

You've always been a bit of a joker, but even you must realise you are now f***ing over real people's lives :shrug:

I think David Davis has already beaten you in the UK rowing backward championships.

Amusing though this is, you do realise real people are being completely f***ed over by this?

You chaps are getting very excitable I noticed Baldseagull had a bit of a moment as well. No deal is plausible the fact you can't get your head around that isn't my problem. I'm not f***ing over anyone you're blaming failures of our political class which is caused by numerous factors on individual voters. Which is rather silly. :rolleyes:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Jeremy Hunt

So they've just replaced one COCKWOMBLE with another one. Great.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Your passion got me thinking about that one HWT. :lolol: I just checked, he had the lowest PLP votes of the four candidates getting nominated. He needed at least 15% and just got enough to get into the ballot, supported by the likes of Dianne Abbott. Anyway I might be wrong about the union Barron’s

including at least one that backed his nomination to "widen the leadership debate". its amusing to see the brazen opportunism of Corbyn to dig in at May when he lost most his front bench and has a less fixed policy on what Brexit means than she does.

Jan 30, 2008
So how do you think we should start, building the hard border and customs points in northern Ireland, or starting the requirements analysis for all the IT systems needed to monitor the WTO rules and tariffs :lolol::lolol::lolol:

You've always been a bit of a joker, but even you must realise you are now f***ing over real people's lives :shrug:

still struggling to find that satisfaction I see , LEAVE MEANS LEAVE , BYE BYE EU :)
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I can understand Baldseagulls annoyance completely but I guess I've just had more experience of dealing with morons.

And although the political classes can justifiably be blamed for all sorts, this is quite simply down to you and your Brexiteer friends.

Try as you will to blame remoaners, the government, the EU or anyone else you can try and come up with, this total f***up is down to you, no one else.

At some point you have to take responsibility for what you've done. After all you are grown ups, aren't you ??? (Obviously not Ppf)

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I don't hate the UK, as you well know. In fact, I love the UK, the monarchy, served in the armed forces, worked for the Crown ProsecutionService etc.

If Brexit happens, I will lose my European citizenship, so will be unable to move anywhere as I'm retired. Freedom of Movement will have been taken away from me.

Who's actually stopping you from going anywhere you want :dunce:
regards
DR

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Yep, top link :thumbsup:

"David Davis's resignation was met with a collective shrug of the shoulders in Brussels on Monday. "How can we miss a man who was never here?", one EU source commented to me. The Brexit secretary made one visit to Brussels in the last four months."

We should rebrand the two actual leavers with JRM as the three shitgibbons. Say-only-evil, do-fvck-all and dress-like-a-Victorian-sexpest

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here