Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No no. Apparently this utter cluster**** has nothing to do with incompetence, the personal agendas of self serving twats, nobody having a clue what they are doing or political skin saving.

It's all a conspiracy by pro Remain members of government to cock it up on purpose. Obviously. :ffsparr:

I'm sure Nick Timothy will ensure that we're aware that Nick Timothy is certain that Nick Timothy was correct and that any mess created is the fault of anyone but Nick Timothy.

Nick Timothy.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
[tweet]1016326867350097920[/tweet]

Would he get in front of a bulldozer though to stop Heathrow expansion though ???

One might think that Goldsmith may have been smarter than to use a BUS analogy when discussing Johnson, oh no.

You have to almost question the sanity of someone defending Boris Johnson's integrity - They live in a f*****g bubble.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Tory and Remain voter here.
As you say, I just think they are better than the alternative.
Whatever happens, I just hope that the British public have more sense than to vote a Marxist,terrorist sympathiser to the great great office of Prime Minister.
Along with the La-La Land economic policies of 'I want to overthrow Capitalism' McDonnell , and Diane Abbott in charge of the Home Office and MI5. God help us all.
What a shocking indictment of the state of British politics.

Fantastic Labour bashing bingo :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The Tory's have totally ducked up this country since they have been in power. They have put party wars and infighting before the country. But still people will unbelievably vote for them, because they believe the right wing media press. How any other party can be worse then this shower of Sh#!t is beyond me, I do not think it is actually possible to be worse.

It is possible. Corbyn and McDonnell would be far worse.

There isn't a single person I would trust to be Prime Minister at the moment.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Explain how, without using any of the bingo words provided to you, by the right wing press.

Given that this mess is entirely Brexit driven, this question can only be answered by knowing where Labour stand in this debate. Personally I haven't got a clue and they are clearly just as split as the Tories but managing to stay largely under the radar because they are not in government. Some sensible and genuine leadership by JC re Brexit is desperately needed but no sign so far. So really no better or worse than May.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

National reality TV competition.

The Bex Factor.

Members of the public have to convince a star panel that they do actually understand Brexit.

When they soon realise that no one understands it, they parachute in Olly Murs who will act as PM or Prime Minismurs.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
The checkers white paper does not seem too bad, May seemed to defend it well in the commons with minimal backlash, it puts the EU in a position were they cannot demand too much with the threat of a no deal which also appeases the Tory hardliners

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is possible. Corbyn and McDonnell would be far worse.

Out of principal I would never vote for a terrorist sympathiser

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have literally switched off from all brexit news and discussion because I didn't really understand it. I didn't understand it when I voted either.

I'm assuming, with the thousands of hours of discussions, everyone understands it now?

It would be awful if we still didn't have a clue what we were doing 2 years after voting for something. Especially after such a clear and detailed campaign.
Are you a remainer or a Brexiteer? Whichever way I hope you didn't vote.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What a coward Boris Johnson is! He didn't even have the guts to resign first. Public schoolboy political career climber who has taken this country to the brink just to fuel his own ambitions! Disgrace. Rats. Ships.

This is not a game you arrogant Bullingdon Club pillock.

And, this is not about Boris disagreeing. This is another calculated tilt for the leadership and an opportunity for him to say that had he been in charge we'd have had a brilliant Brexit and all the EU would have been quivering. They would not.

Get a grip England. If only we could grasp the positive role that we could have played in the world order instead of banging on about how Great we are and what a big economy we have and how we want our f***ing country back. A country we'd never bloody lost anyhow. Now we are a laughing stock.

Hell, we can even build a bloody third runway at Heathrow, let alone manage the country.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Corbyn is a passivist, quite the opposite of a terrorist sypathiser, and unless you live in his constituency you won't get the opportunity to vote for him.

McDonnell is though, odious person and we all thought Britains favourite Bar Steward was a fool

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Boris now jumps ship !

still valid isnt it? its a surrender. essentially Brexit is over, the leading Brexiteers leave government there is little point in continuing. if they force May out who ever takes over is not going to carry anything through parliament, if it goes to the country, same story.

This.

We agree for once! Shame I’m on my phone and I can’t thumb this up to make for our many disagreements :kiss:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here