Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] TV Fixture Changes 2018/19

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Don't mind Sat or Sunday...it's the Friday/Monday nights I hate.
Away game on a Monday better than a Home game as those that can't make can see.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nice, well that’s the Man U, Liverpool and Southampton games I can’t make now.
At this rate I’ll have a hardly used season ticket for sale :Down:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Man United at home, now Sunday 4pm, and Southampton away, now Monday 8pm have been rearranged for Sky.

Brilliant for us, as Sat 18th have a big birthday and wedding anniversary bash, and Sept 18th was a wedding in Hove too.

Sometimes you're the windscreen and sometimes you're the fly.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think we will see United at home moved for TV, seeing as we beat them on the final home game last season and this is our first home game.

I think you are right. The one thing we can be reasonbly sure of, is the opening game at Watford still being played on the Saturday. Would be very surprised if sky picked that for live viewing.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I think you are right. The one thing we can be reasonbly sure of, is the opening game at Watford still being played on the Saturday. Would be very surprised if sky picked that for live viewing.

The selected games are out. And that is not one of them so we can be absolutely positive that it won't be moved for TV.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Brilliant news. I can now go to the first home fixture of the season... which I couldn't do last season! Happy... see :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
**** off sky and this bollecks

I miss the Utd home game as I will be just about over the middle of the Atlantic flying to Houston for work.

Bollocksybollocks.

Well looks like another game that will go on the ticket exchange...looks like I will be missing at leat 5 games. Hardly see much point in having a st at this rate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here