Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Belgium v Japan

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
They were never going to win if it went to extra time imo, so I don’t blame them for trying to score from the corner. They were dead on their feet from all the running.

Agree all the pressing took its toll and they nearly scored just before the corner going for it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is Belgium v Brazil really that much of a game? On paper yes, but Brazil have been boring as shit to watch so far. I hope I'm wrong but I can see a snooze fest

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Japan never feigned injury, held people in the box or appealed for VAR.
They will also learn how to ruin the game soon.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fair play to Robbie Martinez, takes a lot of grief but got it spot on after they went behind. Charlie is some player, going to go for big money from West Brom.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Did Japan make up for the way they played against Poland?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fair play to Robbie Martinez, takes a lot of grief but got it spot on after they went behind. Charlie is some player, going to go for big money from West Brom.

He's been handed the most gifted international squad on the planet at the moment. Before a WC ball was kicked, it was said by all football experts that they have an embarrassment of riches playing for big clubs across Europe.

He's lucky to have the job.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’d like us to sign a Japanese player, good ball skills and very cool under pressure. Being too small is the only downside

Kagawa is about the best player i’ve seen on the ball at this WC. A visual joy of advanced play making with lashings of Pirlo like assurance, and this in spite of his lack of so called height.

I saw honour is his downfall.

I’d take him over any tall player, any day of the week, even on a miserable Sunday in a static caravan in Skegness.

That aside, I have a wholly rational dislike of this Belgium team, and what’s more I can even put my finger on why... that, alas, shall remain hidden betwixt the controversial lines... I cackle however, as rather beautifully I sense Brazil will deal out the death tarot card when they pay the piper to call the tune in a few days time.

Deep Purple

Made in Japan.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here