Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Wilf Bony

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Could he be the mystery striker we’re after? Could be available for as little as £12m.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Too injury prone, would be a huge gamble and bet he demands ludicrously high wages for someone thats barely played since he went to city.

Its a no from me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too injury prone, would be a huge gamble and bet he demands ludicrously high wages for someone thats barely played since he went to city.

Its a no from me.
and a yes from palace/West Ham/Bournemouth***

***delete as appropriate.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
We all know really that crodo only posted this so he could abbreviate Wilfred in the same way he does "Pat" Bamford.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Retired 3 years ago. Ridiculous suggestion.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Used to be good then got paid stupid money and retired. Will demand stupid money from now on where-ever he goes despite being proven as not worth it. Sadly someone will pay.

SAC

May 21, 2014
He was reported to be on £130k a week at City and apparently refused to take a pay cut to go back to Swansea.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Even Locadia offers more workrate than Bony. Lets give Jurgen the pre-season to prove his doubters wrong...

I'm amazed that Locadia has his doubters. No one has seen anything of him yet! A player needs games behind him before anyone can cast an opinion on what he can or can't do. Give the bloke a chance for goodness sake! So typical of NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here