Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All gone quiet on Nick Powell. I saw him as a good alternative to Groß, I wonder if we’ll be back in? We’ve got a few top Championship players we could use as part ex.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not a second account but a wind up merchant.

An odd wind up merchant at that.

'What did you do today dearest?'
'Well I made myself look an arse, and had thousands of strangers laughing at me'.
'Same as usual then'.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
An odd wind up merchant at that.

'What did you do today dearest?'
'Well I made myself look an arse, and had thousands of strangers laughing at me'.
'Same as usual then'.

He posts stuff to get a reaction.

He knows people (you, Simmo Says and Triggggar in particular) will follow him around the board and bite at every single post in some weird attempt to look... I don’t know. Cool? Funny? Clever?

In fact the constant snipes at BG to try and get a quick laugh are actually more boring than his constant attempts to wind people up. :shrug:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

He knows people (you, Simmo Says and Triggggar in particular) will follow him around the board and bite at every single post in some weird attempt to look... I don’t know. Cool? Funny? Clever?

In fact the constant snipes at BG to try and get a quick laugh are actually more boring than his constant attempts to wind people up. :shrug:

He may be a wind up merchant with posts like this one as it's so obvious. Other times I am not so sure. This is a forum, if people post stupid or controversial stuff then others will respond. Are you suggesting that everyone should simply ignore him? That seems more cruel than biting.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

He knows people (you, Simmo Says and Triggggar in particular) will follow him around the board
Follow? I've never looked out for one of his posts, but obviously I spend too long on NSC so I stumble across most of them.
and bite at every single post in some weird attempt to look... I don’t know. Cool? Funny? Clever?
So is your post an attempt to look cool, funny or clever?

NSC doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone complaining about those of us who give BG a hard time need to remember posts like this:

I'd prefer other posters remembered the abuse, misogyny, threats and general spitefulness.

Quite how he keeps a 'harmless old codger' reputation in the eyes of some is beyond me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How is it? How many times did Uwe play so how many times would Terry be called on not many but reliable when he was,

On a hundred grand a week, it is a 'you must be completely mad - NO!' from me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At his age he wouildnt get or expect £100k per week anywhere. If he expects that he should retire now.

He would though.

Anyway we are overlooking one other thing. As a CB cover (replacement for Conroy Goldstone) he's not exctly the hungry up and coming lad with prospects that we currently seem to favour.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ffs. Can we leave BG alone and discuss possible transfers.

Edit - I see Harry's on the case

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to a German transfer site, we are interested in Wallace, a Brazilian defensive midfielder from Hamburg.
Fits our usual modus operandi, 25 years old, 2 caps, from a relegated German club.
Could be another bargain, but, I don’t think Grommit is included in the deal.

I love a Brazilian!
A Brazilian ?

Now you're talkin' , Winstano.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He may be a wind up merchant with posts like this one as it's so obvious. Other times I am not so sure. This is a forum, if people post stupid or controversial stuff then others will respond. Are you suggesting that everyone should simply ignore him? That seems more cruel than biting.

I know people who have met BG. He’s a wind up, all the time. Might not have started off as one, but he certainly is a full time WUM
now.

If people stopped biting he’d get bored and either post normally or stop posting. Neither seem like terrible options to me. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here