Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Playoff Boro v Villa

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Villa are showing an incredible lack of belief/guts. One up, at home and with their destiny in their own hands and they’re just sitting back with every man behind the ball. Normally I’d be hoping an approach like this would be punished, but I don’t want Middlesbrough to benefit so reluctantly I’ll have to be happy with a 0-0.

Very negative by Villa

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Villa are showing an incredible lack of belief/guts. One up, at home and with their destiny in their own hands and they’re just sitting back with every man behind the ball. Normally I’d be hoping an approach like this would be punished, but I don’t want Middlesbrough to benefit so reluctantly I’ll have to be happy with a 0-0.

This 100%. Shocking by the $$$$ flat track bullies of the Championship, Villa.

But anything than the Smoggie Neanderthals.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Villa looking much stronger now, no shot on target by Borough

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't like Miles Elbows, don't like Terry, don't like Grabban, don't like Grealish. When Villa are through to the final, I don't want to watch these twats celebrating, I just want to enjoy the 'brough fans crying.

#twats

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just thinking if Villa get promoted and United refuse to allow Johnstone to go back there on loan could they be interested in Krul.
We'll either have signed Krul or moved on way before the play off final.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Being pedantic I know but BBC saying a free kick to Boro on the edge of the box for handball by the keeper. Surely if he was outside of the box to handle it then the kick should be JUST OUTSIDE of the box not on the edge of the box.as stated.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't like Miles Elbows, don't like Terry, don't like Grabban, don't like Grealish. When Villa are through to the final, I don't want to watch these twats celebrating, I just want to enjoy the 'brough fans crying.

#twats

Exactly this.

But we really need Fulham to win the final. Imagine the scenes when Villa- and therefore John Terry- turn up at Stamford Bridge next season. It'd be utterly, utterly nauseating.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope Boro's losing players are enjoying being surrounded by pissed up celebrating Villa fans :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here