Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any Aggro today ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’m quite happy with my lot thanks very much, and surprise surprise, we don’t all live in Croydon !
South Norwood and Thornton Heath is quite urban, and has a large cross section of nationalities and a lot of social housing, probably similar to Bevendean.
I was very disappointed with some of your fans behaviour on Saturday to be honest. After the fiasco of our game at yours, I thought yours would be classier, but alas no.
Pyro throwing, hoardings ripped down and luzzed at fellow fans,local cars vandalised AGAIN, and more worrying, reports of monkey gestures towards Palace fans in the Arthur Wait.
I know Brighton fans generally tend to take the moral high ground, but the sound of silence on here is deafening.
So no, I’d rather be a jester .

Edit - it was also good to see that Muzza received no jeers or abuse before, during or after, and clapped us .

like any club there are a few Brighton boys who are game.

There's some at your club and some pretty much everywhere. Whilst you have my sympathy for the burden you must bear I wouldn't be without you for all the world.

What is football about if it isn't tribal?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
And if there was any racist behaviour among our support I'm truly disappointed. I've NEVER heard any organised racist chanting...or monkey noises for at least 30 years. That's not something I've heard (apart from some individual bellends) among our fans.

That's just shit.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Find all this a bit bemusing. Cannot understand why anyone tries to explain why incident was justified/unjustified. or try to justify them with previous actions/events. Find it equally bemusing why actions of a minority are used to classify a whole fan-base. Crap behavior is crap behavior. It rarely involves huge numbers and the morbid fascination with who could have/would have/should have got the upper hand feels pathetic (It's us by the way!) High horse firmly sat upon..

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I never saw any monkey gestures being made, nor any hoardings being ripped down. Yes a couple of pyros were thrown but Palace are in no position to criticise on that front. I hear there was a Brighton idiot who damaged a couple of cars and I agree that is pathetic, but so was shower of 2p coins that whistled over my head from some very angry fat Croydon types.

I know like most Brighton supporters, you may struggle to understand that you have bad elements in your fan base.
The videos are out there, it’s not fake news !

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I know like most Brighton supporters, you may struggle to understand that you have bad elements in your fan base.
The videos are out there, it’s not fake news !

And when Palace cause trouble...They bury their heads and blame Sussex Police....

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Wind up?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Hey SE20. I reckon you are an ok lad. Next time we meet....PM me.

We're not all twats.....
and you know it.

Cheers

BH.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Who are you. What are you doing supporting BHAFC? Don't you know what this club is all about?

Seriously mate. Have a look at yourself.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

poof :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here