Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Still think we’ll finish above you .

I think we're good for another 8 points, so that'll be 42 meaning you'll need another 12 points and to make up -6 goals on the GD. Can't really see it myself but happy to have a £20 bet on it for The Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice and a charity of your choice?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We're staying up, they're going down, we're staying up, they're going down. Palace are going down and they've ****ed the five year plan!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't believe I called the 1-2 for Palace only for us to lose against Leicester, had them all reeling only to come straight back at me!

Lovely to see WHUFC picking up points though placing them right back in the mix!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seems our "friends" from Selhurst are praying for an Albion win on Saturday, thinking that takes our eye of their Cup Final the following Saturday.

To be honest you normally see odd results this time of year with previously inept teams picking up points and struggling for survival, I get the feeling that this season it's going to be more like an end of season whimper, with clubs playing as if they're trying to get relegated, a very odd finale.

Stains, Stoke & WBA

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Seems our "friends" from Selhurst are praying for an Albion win on Saturday, thinking that takes our eye of their Cup Final the following Saturday.

To be honest you normally see odd results this time of year with previously inept teams picking up points and struggling for survival, I get the feeling that this season it's going to be more like an end of season whimper, with clubs playing as if they're trying to get relegated, a very odd finale.

Stains, Stoke & WBA

I'm not .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Even to Croydon ?

Don't worry, I'm all prepared. Jabs done and a bumper pack of indoor fireworks. :thumbsup:

51w1933f3XL._SX355_.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here