Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Ladies First - Sexist Slur??

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I only counter valid arguments with valid arguments.

What you posted was a pile of misogynistic rubbish, and got the comedic yet pointed response it deserved.

Translated = You have no valid counter arguments.Go away and come back when you have something other than insults to post.
(Where's the comedic response?)

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
There is not equality between men and women because men generally are stronger physically/mentally, are better working things out,leading,inventing etc etc.I can't say they are more intelligent as probably overall women are more serious about studying and probably do better academically. However intelligence does not mean you can apply yourself better in the real world.

This is the reason most relevant positions in society are held by men.This is why we build bridges,roads,invent,fight wars,fly planes,head companies/goverments and I could go on and on.Women of course have their niches where they are more capable but in general men have a big advantage.

This is only what everyone already knows.If it is sexist prove me wrong.

Ask 100 feminists if they want all of the relevant positions to be swapped overnight for just women and the majority will say no.When push comes to shove even they know why there is not true equality.

:facepalm: I honestly can't believe that views like yours still exist in this day and age.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Women are different from men and obviously they should be. Intellectually and in many ways they are the same as men but physically they are not as strong. Obviously there are always a few freakish exceptions. Maybe it’s just the crowd I mix with, but all the women I know , are very obviously feminine and like it when men show good manners by opening doors, giving them their coats if they are cold etc. In my view this is very normal, it is the minority that have a problem with this and wouldn’t be the type of women I would want to mix with as I find the ‘ I can do everything myself view, don’t dare to offer help ‘ very odd.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Translated = You have no valid counter arguments.Go away and come back when you have something other than insults to post.
(Where's the comedic response?)

Ahhh so you lack a brain and a sense of humour. You really an unfortunate chap aren’t you.

As to your post and general sweeping statements, I’ll have a go at dissecting them. In general men have been stronger than women physically. This is almost not in doubt although not always true. That’s one of the reasons women were suppressed, beaten and raped for so many years without consequence. This physical oppression, in this country at least, was indeed a major reason for the inequality that existed for centuries (and many still claim exists today, although I personally don’t agree in most instances). As I’m sure you’re aware, this began to change at the start of the 1900s as women were given the vote and proved their worth in one of those male instigated wars that you’re so proud of, as they practically ran our country whilst the big strong men were sitting in trenches and shooting each other. FYI I can’t believes you’ve used war as a justification for men’s superiority over women and the fact that you have is one of many signs of your limited intellect.

As to your point re women not being able to apply themselves to the real world, you’ve simply made an over generalised point with no facts or figures to back this up. In reality, women tend to have less big paid and high positioned jobs because many of them spend their adult lives bringing up OUR children, running OUR homes (and, in the modern era, also managing jobs and partners on top of that). If you think that that suggests that all women can’t apply themselves then I pity your lack of reasoning. I also pity your lack of logic in regards to the fact that women now hold two of the most senior leadership roles in the whole world yet you think women as a whole lack the ability’s to apply their (according to you) superior intellect to the real world (they are just two contemporary examples to disprove your theory).

As to your second paragraph, you’re right in that men have invented many of the the things we take for granted today. We’re lucky to have these things. But you have no proof whatsoever that if the situation had been reversed and men had been oppressed for centuries that women would not have risen up to invent these things themselves. In fact, the reality is that an ever increasing number of women are in roles which shape our products, services and technologies of today, all of which suggests that they have it in them as half of our species to have invented the things you mention.

I’d be interested to know what niches you think women have though? Breast feeding maybe?

As to your third paragraph, the burden of proof is on you to prove you’re not a misogynist. And that’s because the proof has been there for years that women have been oppressed (and still are). No one can doubt this, as no one can doubt that women are also taking on a more positive role in our society as a major part of our workforce now that that oppression is lessening.

And your fourth paragraph... which is the funniest of the lot by the way. Mainly because it would depend on the feminists in question. A number of the feminazi crowd would bite your hand off to switch places straight away. But the best of them would realise that doesn’t represent true equality. There’s is a balance to be had between the strengths women and men can bring to a role or business, and a true egalitarian knows that. That’s what true feminism as a strand of egalitarianism is striving for, and unfortunately it’s ar*e hats like you that stop such real progression.

FYI, I hate the modern form of feminazism, particularly as an egalitarian, but people such as yourself need educating because you’ve shown a total lack of respect for half of our race and that shouldn’t be accepted on a board like this. People should be able to have their opinion, but when one’s opinion is simply oppressive as yours is, the board moderators should be seriously considering the impact that has and debating whether to delete your account.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
:facepalm: I honestly can't believe that views like yours still exist in this day and age.

I can't believe you're so stupid not be able to recognise what I've stated is fact.There are good reasons as to why men hold the positions they do and if you think my views are outdated that's because you prefer to be PC.Your choice.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Ahhh so you lack a brain and a sense of humour. You really an unfortunate chap aren’t you.

As to your post and general sweeping statements, I’ll have a go at dissecting them. In general men have been stronger than women physically. This is almost not in doubt although not always true. That’s one of the reasons women were suppressed, beaten and raped for so many years without consequence. This physical oppression, in this country at least, was indeed a major reason for the inequality that existed for centuries (and many still claim exists today, although I personally don’t agree in most instances). As I’m sure you’re aware, this began to change at the start of the 1900s as women were given the vote and proved their worth in one of those male instigated wars that you’re so proud of, as they practically ran our country whilst the big strong men were sitting in trenches and shooting each other. FYI I can’t believes you’ve used war as a justification for men’s superiority over women and the fact that you have is one of many signs of your limited intellect.

As to your point re women not being able to apply themselves to the real world, you’ve simply made an over generalised point with no facts or figures to back this up. In reality, women tend to have less big paid and high positioned jobs because many of them spend their adult lives bringing up OUR children, running OUR homes (and, in the modern era, also managing jobs and partners on top of that). If you think that that suggests that all women can’t apply themselves then I pity your lack of reasoning. I also pity your lack of logic in regards to the fact that women now hold two of the most senior leadership roles in the whole world yet you think women as a whole lack the ability’s to apply their (according to you) superior intellect to the real world (they are just two contemporary examples to disprove your theory).

As to your second paragraph, you’re right in that men have invented many of the the things we take for granted today. We’re lucky to have these things. But you have no proof whatsoever that if the situation had been reversed and men had been oppressed for centuries that women would not have risen up to invent these things themselves. In fact, the reality is that an ever increasing number of women are in roles which shape our products, services and technologies of today, all of which suggests that they have it in them as half of our species to have invented the things you mention.

I’d be interested to know what niches you think women have though? Breast feeding maybe?

As to your third paragraph, the burden of proof is on you to prove you’re not a misogynist. And that’s because the proof has been there for years that women have been oppressed (and still are). No one can doubt this, as no one can doubt that women are also taking on a more positive role in our society as a major part of our workforce now that that oppression is lessening.

And your fourth paragraph... which is the funniest of the lot by the way. Mainly because it would depend on the feminists in question. A number of the feminazi crowd would bite your hand off to switch places straight away. But the best of them would realise that doesn’t represent true equality. There’s is a balance to be had between the strengths women and men can bring to a role or business, and a true egalitarian knows that. That’s what true feminism as a strand of egalitarianism is striving for, and unfortunately it’s ar*e hats like you that stop such real progression.

FYI, I hate the modern form of feminazism, particularly as an egalitarian, but people such as yourself need educating because you’ve shown a total lack of respect for half of our race and that shouldn’t be accepted on a board like this. People should be able to have their opinion, but when one’s opinion is simply oppressive as yours is, the board moderators should be seriously considering the impact that has and debating whether to delete your account.

Do you usually ask for a member to be deleted if he doesn't share your views.How sad.How pathetic.Obviously you're not suited for debate.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I can't believe you're so stupid not be able to recognise what I've stated is fact.There are good reasons as to why men hold the positions they do and if you think my views are outdated that's because you prefer to be PC.Your choice.

Nonsense, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Men are 'mentally stronger' that Women and are 'better at working things out'. You have a very outdated view on the world.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Do you usually ask for a member to be deleted if he doesn't share your views.How sad.How pathetic.Obviously you're not suited for debate.

You don’t appear to be overly suited to debate yourself.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

You've posted 21 times on this thread. I think we know your views. Especially as you rage against the militant Mumsnet on another thread and spend plenty of time championing Donald Trump on his one.

We get it.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

You’re not debating. You asked for a retort to the misogynistic view that you hold and I gave you one - part of that viewpoint is that I find your viewpoint sickening and we should not be allowing such views to be accepted baring in mind the implications they could have on female Albion supports who may be reading this. If we as a message board and as a society of Albion supports are pro-misogyny and we are to allow posts such as your first one, then I will find myself leaving this board if you don’t because, quite frankly, I can’t associate myself with people that let misogyny and bullying go unanswered.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

:fishing:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There is not equality between men and women because men generally are stronger physically/mentally, are better working things out,leading,inventing etc etc.I can't say they are more intelligent as probably overall women are more serious about studying and probably do better academically. However intelligence does not mean you can apply yourself better in the real world.

This is the reason most relevant positions in society are held by men.This is why we build bridges,roads,invent,fight wars,fly planes,head companies/goverments and I could go on and on.Women of course have their niches where they are more capable but in general men have a big advantage.

This is only what everyone already knows.If it is sexist prove me wrong.

Ask 100 feminists if they want all of the relevant positions to be swapped overnight for just women and the majority will say no.When push comes to shove even they know why there is not true equality.

You have posted some pretty wild claims here. What is notable is that you have not included any relevant evidence to back them up. Perhaps before you call on others to prove you wrong you could prove your own argument right.

I get the impression that you don't value intellect too highly (as you have graciously conceded that women are 'probably' more intelligent than men) which may explain why you have missed out an important intellectual device in this debate. But please give us some compelling evidence to back up your outdated and wholly disproven ideas.

You can start by where on earth you got the stat about 100 feminist swapping jobs and how if this were true (lets face it, its not) it would follow that their reasons were that 'deep down they know they are inferior'.

On the other side of things here is an article about a study of mens and womens brains and their differences and similarities. Here is the most relevant paragraph.

Despite the study’s consistent sex-linked patterns, the researchers also found considerable overlap between men and women in brain volume and cortical thickness, just as you might find in height. In other words, just by looking at the brain scan, or height, of someone plucked at random from the study, researchers would be hard pressed to say whether it came from a man or woman. That suggests both sexes’ brains are far more similar than they are different.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/study-finds-some-significant-differences-brains-men-and-women

I am interested to see your evidence.

Edit: I have just read your replies on this this thread and some of your nonsense on other threads. You are clearly a troll so I expect more mealy mouthed nonsense from you.

Last edited:

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You’re not debating. You asked for a retort to the misogynistic view that you hold and I gave you one - part of that viewpoint is that I find your viewpoint sickening and we should not be allowing such views to be accepted baring in mind the implications they could have on female Albion supports who may be reading this. If we as a message board and as a society of Albion supports are pro-misogyny and we are to allow posts such as your first one, then I will find myself leaving this board if you don’t because, quite frankly, I can’t associate myself with people that let misogyny and bullying go unanswered.

Please do leave.If you can't accept a different viewpoint from your own then a forum like this isn't for you.You live in a fantasy world and cannot see reality.I find your viewpoints laughable.It's so easy for people like you to claim misogyny because it's an easy cop out.Go away and bore someone else.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You have posted some pretty wild claims here. What is notable is that you have not included any relevant evidence to back them up. Perhaps before you call on others to prove you wrong you could prove your own argument right.

I get the impression that you don't value intellect too highly (as you have graciously conceded that women are 'probably' more intelligent than men) which may explain why you have missed out an important intellectual device in this debate. But please give us some compelling evidence to back up your outdated and wholly disproven ideas.

You can start by where on earth you got the stat about 100 feminist swapping jobs and how if this were true (lets face it, its not) it would follow that their reasons were that 'deep down they know they are inferior'.

On the other side of things here is an article about a study of mens and womens brains and their differences and similarities. Here is the most relevant paragraph.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/study-finds-some-significant-differences-brains-men-and-women

I am interested to see your evidence.

Edit: I have just read your replies on this this thread and some of your nonsense on other threads. You are clearly a troll so I expect more mealy mouthed nonsense from you.

Remind me which sex holds the majority of prominent roles in society? remind me which sex is responsible for the majority of our inventions,building our cities,sending us into space etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. If listing facts which back up that men are prominent means narrow minded people like you think I am misogynistic then pity you.

Women have more to offer society given the chance and with changes in equality they will get more chances but we will never see a time where women are more prominent then men.Fact.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You've posted 21 times on this thread. I think we know your views. Especially as you rage against the militant Mumsnet on another thread and spend plenty of time championing Donald Trump on his one.

We get it.

Donald Trump?You mean the President ? The man voted in office by millions upon millions of Americans?Yes that one.

As for counting my posts and looking where else I've posted,that's a little stalkerish.Get a life.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Remind me which sex holds the majority of prominent roles in society? remind me which sex is responsible for the majority of our inventions,building our cities,sending us into space etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. If listing facts which back up that men are prominent means narrow minded people like you think I am misogynistic then pity you.

Women have more to offer society given the chance and with changes in equality they will get more chances but we will never see a time where women are more prominent then men.Fact.

Even those with the vaguest passing acquaintance with this subject matter would accept that the achievements you mention were not made on a level playing field. This of course means that as evidence goes there is no validity to them. Have another go.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Even those with the vaguest passing acquaintance with this subject matter would accept that the achievements you mention were not made on a level playing field. This of course means that as evidence goes there is no validity to them. Have another go.

Level playing field? How were women kept down?By violence alone?Or maybe also by the fact that men have proved themselves to be more capable. Now women are getting their chance more and more so let's see what they can do however let's give them their chance based on their ability rather than because of their sex.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So your opinion (not 'FACT') is based on your belief that women being second class citizens for hundreds of years is a fallacy and that during this time they have had ample opportunity to prove themselves as more capable than men? And you think all this despite not being able to offer any evidence to support your opinion (not 'FACT').

I think misogyny is the least of your problems.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here