Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 15 points for £15 Stoke STH guests...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No one would risk it. Hawk eyes will be on the Guest seat to see if it is filled and the ST will be easily traceable. (I think)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah,The Promised Land, just like we dreamed of all those long hard years.

Home to Stoke on a Monday night.

Club can't GIVE the tickets away without massive inducements.

Proper night for proper fans :thumbsup:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Ah,The Promised Land, just like we dreamed of all those long hard years.

Home to Stoke on a Monday night.

Club can't GIVE the tickets away without massive inducements.

Proper night for proper fans :thumbsup:

This deal has been an ongoing one for many years and games are picked when the away turnout is predicted to be low (c1000 Stoke fans only).

Right now, as we speak, this game will already have more Albion fans attending than any of our home games thus far, it may even sell out with just D in the South and the shelf remaining.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Anyone want to come to Stoke as my guest? I'll buy the ticket, you buy the beer :drink:

Nice idea... works best if your ST is in South Stand lower, the West Stand lower or East Stand lower... otherwise you might need to meet up in Dick's before the game.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Before the farmers get excited Chelsea away is on sale before the Stoke match, then there are two big away games after that

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
There might be a few 'guests' that turn up, however the ST holder might be strangely absent!

Good point, in theory could a ST buy a seat for a guest, sit in that seat and then put their ST on the Ticket exchange to recoup the money. I realise this will probably never go to the ticket exchange and I don't give a hoot cos I no longer have a ST but it could be a weird way of getting a sell out!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
haven't we been here (or somewhere quite like it) before?

#justsaying

Are you saying if I as a STH buy a guest ticket I get 15 points?

Can I buy more than 1?

It's a home league match, the member points are awarded to the person you buy the ticket for (assuming you have them on friends and family and allocate it to them).

It strikes me as a bit obvious to say, but no further STH points are awarded for home league games to holders beyond what you get at the start of each season.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a home league match, the member points are awarded to the person you buy the ticket for (assuming you have them on friends and family and allocate it to them).

It strikes me as a bit obvious to say, but no further STH points are awarded for home league games to holders beyond what you get at the start of each season.

When a STH holder buys a "guest" ticket, it's not assigned to anyone.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

It is assigned to the STH... I have just ordered four and had to pick the 'owners' from my F&F list.

It doesn't say they won't get the 15 points anywhere.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
When a STH holder buys a "guest" ticket, it's not assigned to anyone.

ST holders fill yer boots then. Buy a guest ticket, sit in it, the game sells out, try and recoup 15 quid on the ticket exchange. You get more points,sit in a different part of the ground and buy a half & Half scarf with your club shop voucher.....Happy days

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here