OT - Bored ? How about a poll rigging ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Long story short(ish), Mrs W started a new job not too long ago. It's turned out to be the job from hell because of a bullying director so Mrs W resigned with immediate affect. Some of the 'highlights'

> Demanding that Mrs W ring one of her staff and say it was unacceptable not to come in when sick and to come in immediately
> Constant shouting at all staff
> "Time wasting Drama Queen who can’t even add. Shame on You!" to Mrs W in a company email
> "You have been paid in full…now go away and do the math, it is amazingly simple. Stop wasting this company’s time." when Mrs W asked a question about her pay slip.

So this bully is proud that her company wins awards - time for an NSC rigging I thought to prevent her winning in the current round :wink:

If you have a spare couple of minutes please could you vote here - http://computingsecurityawards.co.uk/?page=csa2017vote

Obviously need to make sure we all vote for the same competitor so :

Education Partner - Wombat
Security Service Provider - Nudata
Compliance - Capita
Security Company - Winmagic

I've tested it and you can put in fake details apart from the email address. As an extra incentive the bully is an Arsenal season ticket holder :ohmy:

Thank you muchly from Mrs W

Last edited by a moderator:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So Mrs W is crap at maths?

I shall vote for you.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Done.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Isn't there only one company that features in all four of those categories?

If so... [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] hasn't completely eliminated your risk with the edit!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
dun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports