Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace : who is pulling the strings?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know this should probable just be on the Palace debacle thread but I genuinely want an answer quick from people who actually know. Was this a Parrish decision or is it from the Yanks. Don't ask me to ask a Palace fan as I don't seek such company.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Good question Questions

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know this should probable just be on the Palace debacle thread but I genuinely want an answer quick from people who actually know. Was this a Parrish decision or is it from the Yanks. Don't ask me to ask a Palace fan as I don't seek such company.

Some patronising goon was on the wireless earlier saying the Yanks don't understand relegation and it scares them silly, hence the decision.
Paul Hayward is suggesting Parrish is a wannabe manager and constantly interfering/undermining.

I'll hazard a guess it's a perfect storm of them both.

Last edited:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Parrish was tweeting about staying together and getting through this. I would imagine they met this morning and FDB didn't answer his questions in a way that filled him with confidence about moving forward so he has sacked him in the hope of finding someone better suited to the club.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Uncle Ron of course, unless he's brown bread...and he may very well be (scuttles off to Wikipedia)

4232953.jpg
article-2530344-00ED83A700000190-813_634x437.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I kept on at our now mythical palace chums about the pedigree of their American investors and their treatment of the 76'ers and their fans.
Guess what, none of them would have it and believed Blackstone to be a force for good for palace.

What a cracking job title for owning a football club, who has just received a massive cash injection :-

David Blitzer - Sr. Managing Director & Head of Tactical Opportunities

I prefer our Tony's name plate:-

Tony Bloom - Fan and Owner

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I kept on at our now mythical palace chums about the pedigree of their American investors and their treatment of the 76'ers and their fans.
Guess what, none of them would have it and believed Blackstone to be a force for good for palace.

What a cracking job title for owning a football club, who has just received a massive cash injection :-

David Blitzer - Sr. Managing Director & Head of Tactical Opportunities

I prefer our Tony's name plate:-

Tony Bloom - Fan and Owner

I'm guessing he's basically like all the other American sports team owners, hungry for success and will not take failure as an excuse.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Who cares, it's just fun looking in at this soap opera developing.

Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right

The new Palace anthem?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here