Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dunk spoke about how the defence is starting to build an understanding with the goalkeeper and that it takes time,also no one's mentioned Schmeikels howler and MOTD didn't highlight it but stressed how well he played.Always surprises me how people who go regularly to football seem to have so little understanding of the time taken to integrate new players into a team.

That was awful from Schmeical, if Ryan had let one it like that the pitch forks would be sharpened, the torches lit and the masses would have gathered at his door.

I still standby my opinion that Ryan didn't have much chance with Dunk's header, only looked a howler in slow motion. Same with Schmikel, looked bad slow motion, but a really tough save in real time.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I took the trouble to Wiki our Ryan and Shmeicel, (I know), but it appears they are the same height. Who’d thunk it?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I thought Ryan had a good game and most pleasing was to see him coming for crosses.

Still not totally convinced but hopefully this will give him and the defence some confidence.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thought he was great today, 2 very good saves, excellent handling, but also his communication and commanding of his area and beyond was seriously good, made some vital interceptions and was always there. Very impressed today.

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
The save at the end was quality read the pass before it was made and that goal celebration amazing.
At the final whistle he was in the east lower stand .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Popped back onto the pitch at the ending came across to ESL ...stayed a good ten minutes or so doing selfies with fans

DSCF2092.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here