[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Why 2 defenders. Thought we are after 1. Where does this leave Bruno etc.
The other point and its maybe me being nervous is both these broke overnight abroad nothing yet forward wise.
Are we going we what we have striker wise since can't get our targets but signing pace in other position so that we can get up the pitch to join Murray etc?

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Why 2 defenders. Thought we are after 1. Where does this leave Bruno etc.
The other point and its maybe me being nervous is both these broke overnight abroad nothing yet forward wise.
Are we going we what we have striker wise since can't get our targets but signing pace in other position so that we can get up the pitch to join Murray etc?

It has long been stated that we were after another right-back. I think the central defender was meant as an opportunity to let Goldson go out on loan and get back up to speed - although Denswil is a 'loan with option to buy' deal.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The one position we needed most (arguably 2), was a striker.

The fact we are now down to the idea that we 'could' sign one, with hours left, is an absolute joke.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wouldn't read to much into Naylors tweet. We simply have to bring in a forward

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hemed won't leave unless we get 2 in. Personally I would have loved Florin Andone here but there are too many complications for that to happen.

Wonder where that leaves us.....

Very concerned .... If the muzza injury is bad and we only bring one in that is simply unacceptable...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports