Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray "out for 3 months"

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
TH put in a great shift at Watford and like I said not ideal but unless we sign three strikers we have no alternative but to retain him. I fully understand your point about length of contract but it's players up top we need and not money in the bank,maybe extend his contract by a year.

We only need to sign two strikers, not three, before being able to sell Tomer. But getting two is looking somewhat hairy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We really are anything but premiership ready and clearly going after 2 unwanted titles: 1st club to take on Prem without any strikers b) least points and goals scored by a PL side.

We're appear to be screwed!

After you have shot yourself, can I have your car?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lol! It's all yours Harry, including the Albion window stickers and Elkie Brooks CD!

Nice to see I don't, actually, have to call the Samaritans on your behest, after all :cheers:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Well fancy that ...

f721fb91ea3894b1e258cf842a145cb8.png

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We really are anything but premiership ready and clearly going after 2 unwanted titles: 1st club to take on Prem without any strikers b) least points and goals scored by a PL side.

We're appear to be screwed!

Derby 11 points, wasn't it?

Seriously, I think we'll be fine. The performance at Watford was very encouraging. Just need someone who can hit the onion bag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here