Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At last

Someone comparing price with ability
Why should NSC hold itself to a standard far and beyond the entirety of football?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
A loan deal close to being confirmed.

Well placed source within EFC.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Niasse could be anything. Not really had enough exposure for anyone to really form a judgement ? What he does have is some limited PL experience and has scored goals. Not a lot but some. The kid playing in Austria is even more of a flyer. He could turn out to be great but its a hell of a risk to throw him into a PL relegation battle from the Austrian league and expect him to score 10+ goals...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd be very happy with a loan for this chap. Looked like a great option off the bench for Hull last season.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Hope it's correct I know we are desperate but surely do better than him - rather have the Cardiff / Ghanaian options

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Hope it's correct I know we are desperate but surely do better than him - rather have the Cardiff / Ghanaian options
He is the only striker we have been linked with who has PL experience. Didn't do too badly at Hull.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He is the only striker we have been linked with who has PL experience. Didn't do too badly at Hull.

Exactly. Hull fans really rated him.

The experts of nsc would rather we sign an unproven 21 year old who has scored in 1 game out of 5 in the Swiss league this season !

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Exactly. Hull fans really rated him.

The experts of nsc would rather we sign an unproven 21 year old who has scored in 1 game out of 5 in the Swiss league this season !

I reckon most on here are just disappointed if the quality striker we so desperately need ends up being a choice between those 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here