Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for West Brom

Our first 3pm home Saturday kick off in the Premier League.

Cat C pricing which means adults from £30 and kids from £15

There is also no longer a neccesity to have a purchase history to buy tickets for this game so a great opportunity to get some new faces or to build you own purchase history if to date you have been relying on tickets from season ticket holders or other means.

I guess the relaxing of the previous purchase history rule for this game is due to the fact that West Brom will not be bringing a full 3000 allocation, thus eliminating the possiblity of away fans in the home areas.

According to the West Brom website they have been allocated 2550 tickets with the selling order as S1B, S1C, S1D. There is no mention of S1E but they will need this too if they are to take all 2550 tickets.

In the home stands currrently available are:-

North: 22 - all disabled/wheelchair although in other fixtures these have been relased for general sale later.
WSL: 165 - all in W1A bar a few disabled seats
WSU: Sold Out
The Shelf: 61 - this is the family area and no more than 2 adults per kid.
South: 133 - most are in S1A although we could still be given the best part of S1F
ESL: 305 - All bar 20 are in E1H. The rest are family areas and of these most are disabled seats
ESU: 8

This game is still a month away and will clearly sell out well before. However, if you want to go there is no excuse as anyone can buy a ticket now.

Let's hope the 'real' season ticket exchange is working for this one, although I suspect there will be fewer absentees for this game than the opening fixure against City.

I won't be there, on holiday (look at me, pathetic) and daren't give my ticket to family in case I incur the wrath of Barber.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I won't be there, on holiday (look at me, pathetic) and daren't give my ticket to family in case I incur the wrath of Barber.

The fact that you even thought about it is enough. I've passed your NSC file on to him. Good luck.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought west brom would easily sell 3,000? First time they've been down here for 24 years.
Exactly my thoughts. They will bring a large away support

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Got my tickets yesterday. Had to wait that long for my shifts to be confirmed. In order to get two together I've had to stray into unfamiliar territory (S1G I think). Chuffed to bits. Could conceivably be the last weekend before my daughter leaves for university so great to be sharing some time together with The Battle of the Albions.

Left for sale at this time.....

North: 21 - all front row disabled
WSL: 77
Shelf: 39
ESL: 250
South: 96
ESU: 4

Still on target to sell out long before kick off, but still possible we may get another block in the south due to West Broms lower allocation.

Currently left for sale:-

North = 20
WSL = 18 (included 5 plum ones together in W1D)
Shelf = 18
ESL = 73
ESU = 3
South = 373

Since the last count all of S1F bar 5 columns have been released. Potential further released prior to being a sell out could be another 2 columns in S1F or all of the remaining seats in S1F if West Brom don't manage to shift their 2550 allocation as the segregated columns could then be in their S1E block. If West Brom's sales were very poor then I guess we could grab a bit of S1E too, but I can't see this happening.

There are now less than 250 unresticted tickets (by restricted I mean either family area or disabled seating) left for our next game. And just about all of these are in the South Stand.

No doubt the club will have a few more pockets that can be released nearer kick off and I still think West Brom might not take their 2550 allocation which will mean we can have even more in the south. They only wanted a 1500 allocation to their next away game at Arsenal, although this is on a Monday night..........

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
There are now less than 250 unresticted tickets (by restricted I mean either family area or disabled seating) left for our next game. And just about all of these are in the South Stand.

No doubt the club will have a few more pockets that can be released nearer kick off and I still think West Brom might not take their 2550 allocation which will mean we can have even more in the south. They only wanted a 1500 allocation to their next away game at Arsenal, although this is on a Monday night..........

I'm sure Naylor said a few days ago WBA had sold out their allocation.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

It's confirmed on their website as sold out ( 2550 ) in total.

It's confirmed on their website as sold out ( 2550 ) in total.

You are quite right. It is on their website. I just looked at their ticketing site which said that it was a general sale from Wednesday.

Maybe they are regretting not taking the extra 450 seats now......

Should mean we are selling this out in the next week now. Any news on the season ticket exchange yet?

Noticing the segregation area in S1F is 5 columns? Wasn't it just 3 for Man City? If so, another 2 columns could also be released here.

Must say. £16 for their coach looks bloody good value!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Is it just me or is it slightly surprising that we aren't selling out home games well in advance considering the waiting list / first season in the Premier League? Not a whinge in the slightest but I wonder if the general public are aware of availability - quite a few people have mentioned that they have no chance of getting a home ticket this season whereas just about anyone who wants one can get one more or less at their leisure. I'm sure most games will sell out but I think this does all prove that the Amex is just about the perfect size for us.

Is it just me or is it slightly surprising that we aren't selling out home games well in advance considering the waiting list / first season in the Premier League? Not a whinge in the slightest but I wonder if the general public are aware of availability - quite a few people have mentioned that they have no chance of getting a home ticket this season whereas just about anyone who wants one can get one more or less at their leisure. I'm sure most games will sell out but I think this does all prove that the Amex is just about the perfect size for us.

This will sell out as will most others but I agree, I've had people asking me how they can possibly get a ticket, when the actual answer is just go on the website. I remember similar at Withdean too.

I think when we get to some Cat A games later in the season that are a Saturday 3pm kick off, these may well sell out to Bronze members but at the moment, anyone with a purchase history has a choice of seats and for this game and others, even the purchase history requirement isn't necessary.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I am really surprised. No points needed, Saturday 3pm, not in school holidays, and not on tv. Really no excuse not to sell out, unless we are at fan base max now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here