Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signing today (apparently)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Well, post 21 was spectacularly poorly timed!

Naylor indicating that fee was £3.8m, which suggests that the club are now operating at the current (ridiculous) levels of the PL market.
Not half as poorly timed as post 18. :lol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Superb stuff. Like Gross and Ryan before him, I'm happy to admit I know virtually nothing about him, but all three are signings in priority positions and their stats look good. Can'rt wait to see them in the stripes!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Seems to descend stairs rather well. Does he speak english at all? Is he shy about speaking in another language? Many understand but don't like to speak a language that they will fumble through at first.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Seems to descend stairs rather well. Does he speak english at all? Is he shy about speaking in another language? Many understand but don't like to speak a language that they will fumble through at first.

Apparently his English is excellent and he has just been interviewed on SSN in english

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
[Tweet]885393150185017345[/Tweet]

After watching that video, I'm more than happy with this signing. Suttner looks like he's a real natural when it comes to walking down the stairs. A good, composed technique with a spring in his step. I haven't seen someone manoeuvre down a stairway so elegantly since Vicente was last here. Exciting times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here