Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm genuinely amazed that anyone who witnessed it didn't see it as anything other than a goodbye.

As above, happy to bet into the REMF rather than posting pictures of the little shit from Home Alone

Why do you need a bet? Just commit to sticking the £50 in if you're wrong!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well, that's the point of a bet which you aren't prepared to take. I'm not sure what picture you can Google to reply.

Oh you've got your knickers in a right little twist. I haven't said whether I believe he is going or not, so why would I bet, I didn't start the thread...

Disappointing day, lots of mad threads about, some people being light hearted, some people not, clearly.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Hughton on the radio pre match didn't make it seem like he would be staying. Not so much what he did say, more what he didn't. Certainly seems likely he will be off at the moment, hopefully not though...

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Going to be a long summer, so many detectives. Where are the Thompson Twins when you need them

Well, of course, they are right here.

thompson-twins.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Oh you've got your knickers in a right little twist. I haven't said whether I believe he is going or not, so why would I bet, I didn't start the thread...

Disappointing day, lots of mad threads about, some people being light hearted, some people not, clearly.

So in summary, you've run out of pictures?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
If Chelsea offer to triple his wages then good luck to him, professional football is a short career make the most of it.

Flip side, a real lack of ambition and waste of a talented keeper and goodbye any outside chances of an England call up.

I always laugh at this, its a short career crap! 2 seasons at £25 k a week is more than most people will earn in a lifetime!!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I always laugh at this, its a short career crap! 2 seasons at £25 k a week is more than most people will earn in a lifetime!!

Agreed but 2 years at 25k a year vs 2 years at 40k a week is a bit of a no brainer for someone of his age.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
waving goodbye to his family and young son in the crowd before he goes to Vegas ??

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Agreed but 2 years at 25k a year vs 2 years at 40k a week is a bit of a no brainer for someone of his age.

Thought the rest of your post (16) was spot on Munchie!

flint

Jul 9, 2003
eastbourne
Whatever the outcome not worried.
When Stockdale came he was a it like calamity Jane but he got through that and has been one of the best keepers we have had.
If he stays great, if he goes we have two other great keepers in Walton and The Finn (sorry cannot ever pronounce his name)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
That's it, let's not care that one of our best players who has played a massive part in our promotion and had played in the PL and played bloody well too, is off to probably warm the bench at Chelsea.
He is one of the few I want to stay.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

personally I'd want to play first team football. He's done a lot of bench warming

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
FFS.......if any of us on here was offered (say) £1m a year for being first choice, or maybe £2m a year for being cover for someone a bit better at a bigger firm.......job/hours/conditions the same most of the week.....when you've only got a 5-10 year working life at that level, any of us would jump at it. If he goes, good luck to him and thanks for all he's done and I trust the management to fill his shoes. If he stays, brilliant. Whatever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here