Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League concept kit

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The American Express logo was unclear. I doubt they'd be happy with that. The rest of it looked decent though.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I really like that but have to agree with the others about the logo.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Really like the design of that but, as above, a stick on panel with American Express on it will ruin the whole aesthetic.:nono:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Yes, it's a shame that American Express's legacy will be its association with crap kits. Less corporate bollox and a bit more flexibility required methinks.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I would be flabbergasted if Nike produce a design of this quality. Are we looking at new kits x3 or just the home kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes, it's a shame that American Express's legacy will be its association with crap kits. Less corporate bollox and a bit more flexibility required methinks.

Let's not blame them for this, the last Errea kit was American Express and was fine. It's Nike that are crap.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Did I not read in the Argus that we're now allowed to be having sleeve sponsors as well next year (as are all Premier League clubs)
(A little smile crept over my face as I wrote "Premier League clubs) !:lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Did I not read in the Argus that we're now allowed to be having sleeve sponsors as well next year (as are all Premier League clubs)
(A little smile crept over my face as I wrote "Premier League clubs) !:lolol:

Yes sleeve sponsors allowed from next season. It won't be long before all kits are just billboards.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That's a great demo of Photoshop skills. I've got as far as Hiney Art but that's about it. Love the kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here