Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Wore my 'wrong' scarf to Preston away. Successfully went back to the 'right' one again for my next trip.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Blue pants every match this season. In confident mood switched to orange against Wolves and inexplicably black yesterday. Now have the freedom to take what comes out the drawer for Norwich but certainly not yellow.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Took my wife to as many afternoon home games as I could force her to attend as she has NEVER seen Brighton lose at home. (That's at the Goldstone, Priestfield, Withdean and the Amex)

Last edited:

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
I drove six hours across France. Slept in my car at Dieppe. Caught the early ferry to Newhaven. Walked four hours to The Amex via the South Downs Way whilst singing GOSBTS. Drank lots of beer and went mental along with everybody else during and after the game. Train back to Newhaven and did the journey in reverse. Home now and bolloxed. Would not have missed it for the world.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I do know someone on here who had a Seagull take an almighty shat on him before the game yesterday. I, and I have heard it said, that a bird crapping on you is lucky, then this was a whole HEAP of luck!

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I have maintained a pretty sh*t goatee since we were beaten by Leeds and we have won every game since. Part of me actually wants us to lose at Norwich so I can get rid of it.

Oh, and I always predict us to lose 2-0 on the score predictor poll and that has seemed to work pretty well.

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
I don't cut my hair during a good run and when we lose i cut it really short. I haven't cut it for a while so I'm quite glad for this season to end so I can shave it off.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Didn't wear any albion shirt on match day after a couple of defeats. Almost blew it on Monday but changed straight away.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Making sure that when I couldn't go to certain games, I was always vehemently glued to SP, in an OCD s ort of way, never missing a moment of the excellent build up and commentary of JC and Wozza.
Oh yes belief:)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've been raising spirits and all-round good humour on NSC all season, much like Mr La-dee-da Gunner Graham of the Royal Artillary Concert Party in Ain't Half Hot Mum.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Unbeaten when wearing this combo
27dbc799c7a4504bf6a01908a150b7b7.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
After we lost at Leeds I stuck £200 on us not to get promoted at 7/1, sending us on a five match winning streak. Money well spent.
Isn't that a tax deductable expense you can claim for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here