Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
[MENTION=34013]Alba Badger[/MENTION] I'm afraid your view of Southampton has made me question your reviews! Factory of a stadium, piss hole of a town and have only been treated badly by their fans.

As I said I have never been there as an "Away" fan always as a neutral so can't vouch for how they treat the opposition. I like the town, spit and sawdust granted but I have had some brilliant times there. I'm allowed a soft spot for a shit hole after all I was born in Paisley everywhere is a step up from there……. apart from Hull.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Very rare but agree the worst day out of the lot being herded like sheep by the police, fans misbehave and pretty shit all round.

Hopefully as a derby live on the TV so will not bother as been enough times to that shit ground

Wise words. :thumbsup:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Never been to Stamford Bridge. The only ground in London out of the 92 league clubs.

West Brom on a Monday night in November doesn't even sound too bad today. :albion:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
This is difficult when their eyes look in different directions at the same time. They seemed to have their fair share of odd balls. I like to get to a ground early and walk around before a game and I kept getting lapped by this strange fat bloke who was muttering things to himself.

:lolol: and we have our six fingered freinds on Friday :hilton:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Stamford Bridge

Old Trafford

St James' Park - assuming Newcastle come up - as missed out this year and Newcastle is a great place to visit.

Not so keen on some of those less socially diverse places where you have to ask people 'Why don't you go where you're looking?'

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Another Goodison vote. Never got to go there in the Division 1 years. Will be the first fixture I look for.
Me too. Now would everyone else who wants to go to this fixture please note that it's really rough round there, tickets are most expensive in Premier, traffic awful, locals make Mogadishu appear friendly, cars get scratched, coaches tourched, food is terrible, weather appalling, seats uncomfortable...basically give it a miss. Especially younger fans who haven't waited 34years to see us play there. They positively eat youngsters in that part of the world. Best avoided. Go to St Mary's instead, a proper ground with loads more heritage.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
The one that is last on my list is Selhurst. Held back at the end, held back at the station. Nah.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Burnley was the best day out this season. Proper club, good beer, an oasis in a s***hole. West Brom and Everton were also good, the Bitters have improved over the years. Knowledgeable and appreciative folk with some great banter. Not a brickbat or broken window this time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
go into a pub up there and say that ..........no thought not:rolleyes:
regards
DR

We've had this discussion before. I have no desire to go to Stoke and I certainly don't have any desire to go into a Stoke pub; I doubt they even know what craft beer is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here