Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale WILL stay

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
After the numerous chants this evening, I'm sure Dale's going to be staying. Anthony Kncokaert's song of "Dale Stephens, give him some money, give him some money" followed by his reaction sealed it for me.

Quality player, integral to our success.

:albion2:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After the numerous chants this evening, I'm sure Dale's going to be staying. Anthony Kncokaert's song of "Dale Stephens, give him some money, give him some money" followed by his reaction sealed it for me.

I missed that chant. Cheeky by AK. I really hope so.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I was always of the opinion that as soon as he got involved in a Promotion party he would change his mind. I hope I am correct. He is a class player

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I don't think it's been a case of changing his mind. As far as I believe he has always wanted to stay but has also wanted to play in the Prem. I have always been confident that he will stay if we go up. Now that we have I am sure he will sign in the next few days/weeks

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
He nearly cost us our promotion party, when he lost the ball in the 92ND minute

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's probably not the time to have this discussion really, as the season hasn't finished yet.

But since we are, my guess is that the Albion will have a very generous offer on the table, with a take it or leave it ultimatum. Another team may offer him more, but even if they do, it would have to be a lot more to make a move worthwhile. Even then, it'll be a tough decision to take, leaving his mates here.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I don't think it's been a case of changing his mind. As far as I believe he has always wanted to stay but has also wanted to play in the Prem. I have always been confident that he will stay if we go up. Now that we have I am sure he will sign in the next few days/weeks
My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Didn't hear that chant and if i did it would've p-ed me right off. An untimely reminder of what's wrong with the Premier League, modern football etc etc. Even at a moment of glory it comes back to ££££££££

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Stay at a club where you are favoured by the manager and currently getting regular game time or move to another club and fight for your chance. Both situations will probably be for a side battling to stay in the league

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Integral to our promotion. Our win ratio shoots up when he starts. I'm sure the club have a plan to retain his services and I hope his hesitation was solely about the opportunity to play at a higher level.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Didn't hear that chant and if i did it would've p-ed me right off. An untimely reminder of what's wrong with the Premier League, modern football etc etc. Even at a moment of glory it comes back to ££££££££

It's not been about the money for Dale and I think it was Knocky winding him up about the money

Dale has wanted to play in the Prem and ideally wanted to with Brighton. He now has that chance and I have it on good authority he will stay. He may have his head turned at the last minute however I doubt it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dale had a bit of a mare but as a team we have now scored one goal in four league games, that is also a reason why we are not winning games.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
A lot of Dale slagging off in various places today, which I think is terribly unfair. He worked his arse off yesterday. More than that, in the first twenty minutes we were totally in awe of them and standing off, and it was Dale that I could see who was the first to say sod that and start getting stuck into tackles, put a few of them on the floor, gave away a couple of free kicks but got us into the game. He worked incredibly hard and was visibly shattered at the end and I'm fully respecting that performance of his yesterday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here