Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays 3pm KICK offs THREAD

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Doesn't change anything. Draw at Wolves and win at home against Wigan and we're up.

I don't think that is correct - we need 7 points at this stage, those two results would give us 4.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Six will make it almost certain, but only that and no more. It currently needs seven to make it fact. That could, of course, change if and when Huddersfield drop points.

Indeed, but another game down and Hudds only won by one goal. They won't be knocking several past Derby or Fulham either so 6 points means they would need to win the other 3 games about 7-0 EACH.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Six will make it almost certain, but only that and no more. It currently needs seven to make it fact. That could, of course, change if and when Huddersfield drop points.

Sorry disagree 6 points will get us promoted on goal difference. We only need 3 now and if we get them next game, we will only have 3 games left. Hardly going to get stuffed every game and Huddersfield would at least need 5 goals a game, again just not going to happen. It's all academic as I would expect us to get at least 7 points form our remaining 4.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Sorry disagree 6 points will get us promoted on goal difference. We only need 3 now and if we get them next game, we will only have 3 games left. Hardly going to get stuffed every game and Huddersfield would at least need 5 goals a game, again just not going to happen. It's all academic as I would expect us to get at least 7 points form our remaining 4.

Agree. A win on Monday and we are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

Nine points from our last 4 and we're champs. Now that's something to hold on to isn't it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here