Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I just emailed Supporter Services to ask the question as beam back tickets going on sale tomorrow. I don't know how that affects the waiting list. I took it that we're not getting any / much more than the 2,700 odd already allocated

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

That is of course totally different to what you stated in your original post!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I can't do Fridays, I'd be there otherwise. Last game of the season is always popular though. Think we took 4k to Grimsby when relegated?

It always struck me as impressive that thousands of people left Britain's best holiday resort to go 240 miles to Grimsby on a bank holiday. Bobby's last game for a few years.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I wouldn't be advertising that....

Not sure why it's a problem - Villa are selling them, albeit via a re-seller. I'm not planning on wearing colours, and will obviously be sensible.

Incidentally, Middlesborough were quite happy to house 20 or 30 BHA fans in corp hospitality last year - not in a box, just sat in amongst the borough fans. They were actually very good-natured when we celebrated Stephens' equaliser.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
That is of course totally different to what you stated in your original post!
No it's not. I emailed asking if we could be given more and got told no. I genuinly don't know why there's a waiting list or where these tickets are coming from. Just passing on what I was told. Won't bother in future

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The waiting list is purely for returns.More that likely unused
Comps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Think Villa have acted disgracefully.The fact that we gave them over 3200 tix for the reverse fixture.The game will be totally meaningless for them.We are BHA not Brum,Not Derby not Wolves.We are little Brighton who
Just want to enjoy the last game of an amazing season.
The fact that there will be 10000 empty seats at Villa park for this game is disgusting.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I wouldn't be advertising that....
I'm in the Holt end with another Albion fan and 4 Villa mates.... I knew I wouldn't get a valid one now that I gave up my season ticket.... been undercover many times before.... Palace and West Ham to name but 2.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Think Villa have acted disgracefully.The fact that we gave them over 3200 tix for the reverse fixture.The game will be totally meaningless for them.We are BHA not Brum,Not Derby not Wolves.We are little Brighton who
Just want to enjoy the last game of an amazing season.
The fact that there will be 10000 empty seats at Villa park for this game is disgusting.

Weird how they wouldn't want the extra money?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Thought they would give us what we gave them tbh 3258 they brought down thought there was a deal we would get the same if not why the fxxk did we give them so many ???

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
An educated guess.The club has already advertised the fact that they will be showing a beamback.
They would not be doing that if a big batch of tickets were all of a sudden going to be released.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
An educated guess.The club has already advertised the fact that they will be showing a beamback.
They would not be doing that if a big batch of tickets were all of a sudden going to be released.

Thanks for the clarification.

Here's hoping for those that haven't got tickets that Villa completely drop out of the play off hunt and relent!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here