Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just an idea!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
And for those sitting in the lower west and east they get to be covered in tik a tape and have to watch the game effectively from a rubbish tip. Well done you were correct in saying your idea will be slammed

Warning, killjoy alert, killjoy alert!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I fly back for Wolves away and Wigan home. Then fly back for B city. Then fly back for Villa away. Commitment huh?

:thumbsup: At least it's a bit easier from Madrid than Nairobi :)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
And for those sitting in the lower west and east they get to be covered in tik a tape and have to watch the game effectively from a rubbish tip. Well done you were correct in saying your idea will be slammed

Who gives a shit? If I get covered in ticker tape, streamers and balloons from above then I could not care less.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Clackers !!!

Clackers is the way to go.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I second clackers. When has that ever gone wrong.

Clackers and Vuvuzelas must be resigned to the 'never to be seen at the Amex again' file!!!
What we want is Blue and white Tiker tape.West and East upper, and lots of it! Do it people! We are on tv...let's put on a show!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Clackers and Vuvuzelas must be resigned to the 'never to be seen at the Amex again' file!!!
What we want is Blue and white Tiker tape.West and East upper, and lots of it! Do it people! We are on tv...let's put on a show!

Which game is on TV?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hopefully by the time we play Brizzle City we would have gained promotion! So instead of giving the fans in the East and West Uppers a flag why not give us each a bag of blue and white tik a tape! Give the tv audience a taste of South America/ Argentina from the South coast! Everyone else can have a flag! Even give the Bristol City fans a red/white flag too! Great piece of P.R from our club to boot! I know my idea will get slammed by a lot of you but hey...it's party time!!! Ps if uncle Tony wants me to start cutting the stuff up I've got some time on my hands!!!
You can clean it up after then......

A free pint would be better or a couple of shots each:lolol:

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I do not want clackers!...It's so Leicester 2016 darling!!! Tiker tape... Lots of it! I'm going to bang this drum right up until the 28th April...The 29th is officially Party day!!

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
I also think we should have some kind of tribute in a #together kind of way re all those sadly no longer with us who would have loved to have been there too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here