Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for final two home games.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Which is very mental .

Just cant help but think they are missing a trick here to get people in, and yet they advertise on the main site that they will relax the dress code for the 1901 at the last 2 home games

Just checked on the Wigan site again and I was offered exactly the same seat that I was offered nearly 20 hours ago. It could mean nothing, but equally could mean that not one away ticket has been sold during this time.

Does anyone have any stats on the numbers Wigan usually take away?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Just checked on the Wigan site again and I was offered exactly the same seat that I was offered nearly 20 hours ago. It could mean nothing, but equally could mean that not one away ticket has been sold during this time.

150 tops

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
If so, then I don't see any reason why 'E' will not happen from the ticket scenarios I listed earlier. This would be great news if so as should mean another 600+ for Albion fans.

I'm being slightly rude about the wigan support, but I have seen them on a Tuesday night cup game with that many

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
You need to be registered with the club as wheel chair user to get a ticket in those areas. Not sure what the club would do if you brought one in that area...

It doesn't let you. I've tried a few different ways but unless your fan number is registered as disabled then it won't let you get to the payment page. :(

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

They took 176 to Ipswich the other week but that was on a Tuesday night.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Hi all thanks for the help- I am trying to get tickets for Monday. I'm not really clear on whether the wheelchair seats are ok to nab. Are more South Stand tickets likely to appear, and also do any tickets put in to the ticket exchange just appear one by one as available seats?

They are fine, I bought one on my phone. On checking on computer later i saw it was a disabled seat and called to check ok. They said they had released them for general sale and all fine. They will be putting seats there for the that have purchased. cheers

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Ticket site currently undergoing maintainence. Could this be tickets being added?

We live in hope but it's somewhat archaic if you have to take a ticket site down to add spare tickets.

The site went down a few days ago and nothing came of it so I'm not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We live in hope but it's somewhat archaic if you have to take a ticket site down to add spare tickets.

The site went down a few days ago and nothing came of it so I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe they are about to annouce on Seagulls.co.uk that the ticket exchange is active for both Bristol and Wigan and are stress testing the ticketing site to ensure it will cope?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Maybe they are about to annouce on Seagulls.co.uk that the ticket exchange is active for both Bristol and Wigan and are stress testing the ticketing site to ensure it will cope?

Haha...no need to stress test the site. I think I must be doing that single handedly as I desperately search for a Bristol City ticket.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Haha...no need to stress test the site. I think I must be doing that single handedly as I desperately search for a Bristol City ticket.

You've bloody broken it [MENTION=34410]SeagullDubai[/MENTION] !! ??? you vandal!! :p

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I love the way the 'you must wear shoes' rule in 1901 has been watered down to 'any footwear you can think of other than flip flops' is fine'. Always a crap rule and applied very inconsistently. Glad to see its gone.

Brighton & Hove Albion will relax the 1901 Club dress code for the next two games, as the club seeks to clinch promotion to the Premier League.

Albion need seven points from their final five matches, to ensure promotion to the top flight, and the club has called on supporters - wherever they are - to show their colours as part of the club's 'We Can Do This... Together' campaign.

Members and their guests will be able to wear replica shirts and scarves - although please note that the rest of the dress code will remain in place for the matches against Wigan Athletic and Bristol City.

Smart jeans or trousers, along with shoes, smart boots, trainers or canvas shoes must still be worn, please note shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...on-1901-club-3669171.aspx#JRFIoHzotYBWeKi9.99

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I love the way the 'you must wear shoes' rule in 1901 has been watered down to 'any footwear you can think of other than flip flops' is fine'. Always a crap rule and applied very inconsistently. Glad to see its gone.

Wasn't the rule brought in after you were seen sporting a pair of these bad boys?

image_costume003.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here