Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis'

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Some proper clueless people on here
Says the man who wanted Sherwood and earlier on wouldn't have it when it was mentioned another team might win the league, like US for example.

At the end of the day, this is all just hindsight. Doesn't mean they're any more clueless than you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hughton has been my first choice all along, as I think Pulis will wait for a job in the Prem.

CH will stabilise the team, and we'd recover to mid-table. A solid, reliable manager with bags of experience at this level, unlike either Sherwood or Robinson. In fact it's many years since Pulis has been at this level.

Clueless.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm guilty of lacking enthusiasm when he was appointed and his first season (half season really) didn't exactly inspire me either.

He has done well, without a doubt.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm guilty of lacking enthusiasm when he was appointed and his first season (half season really) didn't exactly inspire me either.

He has done well, without a doubt.

To be fair although I was enthusiastic about his arrival I wasn’t impressed with our second half of the season. I gave him the benefit of a summer transfer window and reserved judgment for the first 7 games of the following season before I was fully convinced. We came out fighting and we haven't looked back.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I have made my apologies to Mr Hughton on here many times since my initial thoughts on his appointment.

In fact it's been in my signature for a long long time, I am always prepared to admit when I'm wrong, and I most certainly was on this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here