Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now, part deux?

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now, part deux?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Err, no.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Result of first poll (before after timers):
70% yes
30% no

This one might be a little different :)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Still no, I want to be remembered as tiny little Brighton who won the title against the Giants of Newcastle and their multi million pound advantage the year that they were going to romp to victory

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Still no, I want to be remembered as tiny little Brighton who won the title against the Giants of Newcastle and their multi million pound advantage the year that they were going to romp to victory

Still no from me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

No one other than Brighton and Newcastle fans will remember how we finished within a couple of years.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Andypipkin.jpg

larus

I've felt we were going up for quite some time. We've been top 2 since October, and apart from a few weeks back when Huddersfield had a great run, we have had a nice cushion.

So, 12 points clear with 5 games left for us. To put this gap in perspective, thye need to average more points per game just to catch us on our current points total (6 games - 12 points), then they have averages for the whole season. And that's without whatever we get from 5 more games.

So, if anyone says yes, then I'm absolutely astounded.

Maybe we should ask the question to Toon fans though :).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here