Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
A win tonight and that's promotion with only 5 games remaining.....shirley !!! Draw is ok, a loss and it's back to wetting the bed, albeit only a little drip !!:blush::D

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I see the Thread was started at 6.30 AM - obvious that it is getting into sleepless nights territory!

The man is absolutely dedicated to the cause, he's so reliable. He also knows that we check the forum incessantly from the moment we are up and if the OMT isn't online early doors there is all sorts of panic.

Fantastic, flawless delivery as usual chaps. Feeling quite nervous about tonight but would like to think that this is our year for breaking these hoodoos!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Gutted about Baldrick, hope his continued absence doesn't cause us an issue. A win tonight would be so important, the pressure on the other two.

Hughton actually said it was "touch and go" and didn't completely rule him out.
"The likelihood is it will be more next game (at Wolves Good Friday). It will be touch and go."

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The man is absolutely dedicated to the cause, he's so reliable. He also knows that we check the forum incessantly from the moment we are up and if the OMT isn't online early doors there is all sorts of panic.

Fantastic, flawless delivery as usual chaps. Feeling quite nervous about tonight but would like to think that this is our year for breaking these hoodoos!
[MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] is already in the pub don't you know :)

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I know Kaz is ineligible/injured, but will he have an impact in this game, I.e. will he give QPR inside info on our players/tactics, or is his priority to seeing his parent club promoted and it will be chats with our players about team selection etc...?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
3 points needed for Championship title aspirations. A draw fine for 2nd and a loss is no disaster with Wigan & Bristol City lined up at home later this month. Come on boys!!!

Nothing else to add. Worst thing about evening KO is the hanging about. Pick up at 15:15 means Dicks for a nerve settler (or two) before coach I think.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hughton actually said it was "touch and go" and didn't completely rule him out.
"The likelihood is it will be more next game (at Wolves Good Friday). It will be touch and go."
Touch and go? Penny to a pound he won't be playing tonight then!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I know Kaz is ineligible/injured, but will he have an impact in this game, I.e. will he give QPR inside info on our players/tactics, or is his priority to seeing his parent club promoted and it will be chats with our players about team selection etc...?

Have you read his tweets?

I doubt that they'll understand him if he did spill the beans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here