Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Sky got it wrong?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
They're not allowed to change kick off times with less than 5 weeks notice, so no, they won't show it live
Isn't that just a guideline, not an absolute rule ? ???

I assume, though, that they've now allocated the number of games in the contract.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well I have missed out on promotion games as we tend to go away at Easter, as we are this year again, so Wigan it is!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
My theory is that we'll be effectively promoted after the Wolves game, with Huddersfield only being able to catch us on goal difference, but technically we'll be promoted against Wigan (unless the players go out on the rag after the Wolves game and we get turned over by Wigan, a bit like Leicester did against us a few years back)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I so much want to to clinch promotion in front of our own fans then on our travels or in front of the cameras. Has to be Wigan and we can also send them down officially that day

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If we can get promoted at the Wigan game they will show it live, guaranteed

It's too late for it to be shown.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Newcastle haven't got the cahunas for this fight. We're going up as champions.

Message ends.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
They're not allowed to change kick off times with less than 5 weeks notice, so no, they won't show it live

They don't need to change kick off time to show it Live.

It's only Saturday 3pm they can't show live.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Believe this is the correct answer. At the moment they are showing Fulham/Villa at 3pm on SS1. Presumably could add us on another channel.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
My theory is that we'll be effectively promoted after the Wolves game, with Huddersfield only being able to catch us on goal difference, but technically we'll be promoted against Wigan (unless the players go out on the rag after the Wolves game and we get turned over by Wigan, a bit like Leicester did against us a few years back)

Exactly this.

Just caught Alan McInally on Talkshite saying..."If you backed Newcastle to win the league, you should start forming an orderly queue now"

Fair enough!

Have a funny feeling that MASSIVE will beat them at Hillsborough

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If IF the Albion decided to fight off a slump into mid-table by winning promotion v Wigan, it would be lovely if Newcastle also slipped up, handing the Albion the title.

Pilchard being part of the honour guard for the champions at Norwich would just about finish me off.

God I loved that Norwich game.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

But their deal is for a contracted number of football league games. Theyve already used up that number when you include the 2 last day fixtures

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here