Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worlds Largest Parma Violet

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Next week were hoping to get Lyne Regis in the news. The Lyme Regis Quakers are bidding for a world record by making the worlds largest Parma violet. The Parma violet will then be auctioned off with the proceeds going to the Quakers.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:shrug:

You are a very odd person.

I do wonder what you get out of posting in the style that you do - whatever floats your boat though, I guess.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Parma violets are vomit inducing. Even the smell of them makes me retch.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
One would wonder how big the current record is? Surely no one has ever eaten more than one and therefore hasn't given a record much thought. Initially my imagination ran wild and I thought of a gigantic purple perfume smelling (and tasting) sweet, now I think it would just be 0.01mm larger than a big standard one

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ingredients include sugar, stearic acid, modified starch, glucose syrup, and anthocyani

For that reason I'm out, oh and why should a porridge company being it from any monies made through the auction?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sweet factory near Stockport comes up with the ultimate sweet and savoury mix - Parma Violet cheese

Bosses at Swizzels say their new product is ideal for eating with crackers or melting on toast

cheese.jpg

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/sweet-factory-near-stockport-comes-11634819

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Isn't outer space supposed to smell of Parma Violets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here