Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please allow the Thumbs Down feature back!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think it would explode due to overuse on that thread

All from remainers,us leavers on the other hand are positive types of course :whistle:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have been given 1188 thumbs up and been given 13 thumbs down Or i have given 1188 thumbs up and given 13 thumbs down,not sure which....in my notifications.....as u were..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have been given 1188 thumbs up and been given 13 thumbs down Or i have given 1188 thumbs up and given 13 thumbs down,not sure which....in my notifications.....as u were..

Who is this [MENTION=30176]Diablo[/MENTION] :clap:that has now given me a 14th thumbs down-thanks btw for the confirmation.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Felt you needed to get away from unlucky thirteen..

Ta very much,appreciated..:thumbsup: besides i don't normally if ever give a thumbs down,i think,prefer to remain positive....in this case i accept humbly.

and as you are near Lewes that's all good in my book,Lewes is my 2nd town after Brighton of course.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Felt you needed to get away from unlucky thirteen..Made it fifteen to make sure u are safe..

That's enough!!! now,like Dunk i will get some matches on the side lines,if i get to 20 then i have to see the disciplinary committee at the end of the season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Is it possible to add a Colosseum type thumb down criteria ... say -50 = automatic ban. Mainly for our Palace contributors (feeding to Lions optional).

NSC has greatly improved since the thumbs down option was removed. I'd like to see it banished again.

Negative judgements of fellow posters simply create conflict - and that is not the point of NSC.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've given everybody on this thread a thumbs down for old times sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here