Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Netherlands "capital of fascism"

D

Deleted member 22389

Big gains for the greens great stuff, big loss for the bigots. Farage will be gutted, Europe has woken up

Go live in the area of Luton I did for 10 years. Islam went in my opinion from something quite moderate to becoming far more conservative. When I say conservative I saw more and more women wearing the Niqab / Burqa. That's not British Islam to me. That told me what direction things where heading. Trouble is you just don't see that sort of thing down here, which I think leads to this the name calling in the first place because people don't get it.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Dutch elections: Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe' after Geert Wilders beaten

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ist-no-difference-rallies-islam-a7632571.html

No doubt there'll be someone along soon to tell us he doesn't really mean it or he's been mistranslated. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Unfortunately there are tens and tens of millions in Europe who will not see; look how many there are on here. They'll probably still be telling themselves it's just a right-wing, xenophobic, islamophobic lie as the scimitars come down to lop off their heads.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Dutch elections: Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe' after Geert Wilders beaten

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ist-no-difference-rallies-islam-a7632571.html

I chat to a lot of Muslims and fundamentally they want to rule the world and they believe that they are superior. This is a recent chat I had with one in a Youtube comment section. Although it's a bit of banter there is a threatening undertone to it all.

Me: The Quran is not scientific, get over it ffs

Muslim: it's the truth tho and you will be leaving under the sharia here in the U.K. By 2040.

Me: In your dreams Hahaha. All these videos do is prove how deceitful Islam and its followers are. The world can see clearly, so thanks for this all you Muslims,

Muslim: I thank your government and your white liberals which are making it easier then ever to take over your land. So thank you.

Me: You cannot even look after your own land. The FSA, Daesh and Al-Nusra have been trying to make Syria a sharia country for you, for the last 6 years without any joy. The US aren't going to supply you weapons to take over the UK.

Muslim: You're a fool young man you don't need weapons from America. We will over take you from within. Over population, through gain power with bother and sisters in councils and government. All Muslims what the sharia deep down. The white man will not rule for much longer.

Me: “Taking over from within”? A bit like diarrhea you mean? You need to stop with the social media, concentrate on your breeding program and sort out your benefits. No doubt all these children will be born in an NHS hospital and you will be living off handouts until the day when you are ready to take over and rule?

Muslim: Go pay your taxes silly man. Your a slave. I don't need to concentrate on my financial life. The white man's taxes pay for my life style.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Big gains for the greens great stuff, big loss for the bigots. Farage will be gutted, Europe has woken up

The only big losses I can see are for the Dutch Labour Party (PvdA),who went from 38 seats to 9.Didn't think Labour were that bigoted,but hey,you're the expert.:lolol:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The election was interesting here for a variety of reasons. Yes Groenlinks (the Green Party) gained a lot, however The PvdA (Labour Party) had huge losses. They polled in Amsterdam at the same amount as DENK (Means think, but is a radical left party favoured by immigrants). The PVV (Wilders' party) have gained and the next 4 years we'll see how it progresses. VVD won but they took huge losses. Dutch politics has definitely moved further right than previously for sure despite the gain for Groenlinks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
European leaders have welcomed the result of the Netherlands election, which saw the anti-immigration party of Geert Wilders fail to become the largest in parliament.
Prime Minister Mark Rutte's centre-right VVD won by some margin.
For Francois Hollande of France it was a "clear victory against extremism", while German Chancellor Angela Merkel hailed a "good day for democracy".
The vote was closely watched ahead of elections in France and Germany.
The Netherlands was seen by many as a bellwether for how populist parties will perform in those polls.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
European leaders have welcomed the result of the Netherlands election, which saw the anti-immigration party of Geert Wilders fail to become the largest in parliament.
For Francois Hollande of France it was a "clear victory against extremism", while German Chancellor Angela Merkel hailed a "good day for democracy".
The Netherlands was seen by many as a bellwether for how populist parties will perform in those polls.
Of course they will both want to address it as a failure for the right.. it suits their agenda in the run up to May and Sept.... but it is a definite shift to the right, PVV went from nothing to 20.... a few more of the inevitable IS inspired shootings or well publicised atrocities and that could easily shift again.... the incumbent won the most seats, but he lost 25% of his share, Merkel et al don't want that stat banded about too much.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22389

Of course they have welcome the decision, because these European leaders can't admit they have ****ed things up. They don't have a bloody clue who is in Europe now, better to swing things around and blame people like Wilders for their **** up, than working out the difference between a moderate or hard line / conservative follower of the religion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here