NSC 2017 Cheltenham Festival Nags Competition

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Same rules as last year just sign up or log in to your telegraph fantasy racing , pick 3 jockeys 3 trainers for extra points through the week then when the racing starts pick your daily predictions , easy to enter and follow once you get going , here is the link to the NSC league https://fantasyracing.telegraph.co.uk/cheltenham/league/?cachebuster=1488972663#MSGBRD , the pin number to join the league is 8123006 NSC CHELTENHAM 17 NAGS

Good Luck .

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
brilliant!

did I miss out last year or was it not run?

can't believe it's only a few days away, I live in Cheltenham and have got the buzz late this year.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Actually i don't think i did do it last year as i was moving around that time , anyway it's back , who's got the trophy ?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Actually i don't think i did do it last year as i was moving around that time , anyway it's back , who's got the trophy ?

I remember winning a few years ago but think that was on a previous site??.... can you enter more than one league does anyone know?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
3 days to go before the fun starts , will bounce this daily up until the 1st race on tuesday .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Please note i have added a dummy stable (Izzitpotg) as a Fav only stable so the 28 races it picks will be all favs , curious to know how good or bad a £1 level stake on each race fav over the week would fair , Izzitpotg will not be considered for the winners berth .

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Please note i have added a dummy stable (Izzitpotg) as a Fav only stable so the 28 races it picks will be all favs , curious to know how good or bad a £1 level stake on each race fav over the week would fair , Izzitpotg will not be considered for the winners berth .

Nice idea. If he does win we should all donate a fiver to the Injured Jockeys Fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports