Wiltshire
Nob

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Where was the pic taken as a better question

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not many teams play in pink. Taking this Brighton reputation to far me thinks.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was a fan, not many were. He was the resident scapegoat, heard him blamed for something when he was on the opposite side of the pitch :smile:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was a fan, not many were. He was the resident scapegoat, heard him blamed for something when he was on the opposite side of the pitch :smile:

That doesn't sound like Albion fans!

We always 'joked' the club should have invested in a permanent TV gantry and camera crew.
Codnor would have been a world beater, these days, playing live on TV every other week.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Strange relationship with fans, as stated, resident scapegoat due to his "languid style" went away, did some bird and returned to a heroes welcome !

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
One of 2 players bought of non league Barnet for 2 much money but was the one that lasted, he could make a rod for his own back at times but some of his skills were sublime. A moment when he combined both was the equaliser at Millwall in the Play-offs that put us 6-1 up on agg I think? He scored a cracking goal them went over and goaded the Millwall "fans".

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
One of 2 players bought of non league Barnet for 2 much money but was the one that lasted, he could make a rod for his own back at times but some of his skills were sublime. A moment when he combined both was the equaliser at Millwall in the Play-offs that put us 6-1 up on agg I think? He scored a cracking goal them went over and goaded the Millwall "fans".
Thought the other one was Nicky Bisset ? Didn't do badly I thought. Codner caught with a load of sniff in his car.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Rotherham 0 Brighton 1 (Codner)

1993(ish)

Marvellous scenes

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
On his day was a quality player. And it was literally one day, can't remember the game but Brady was manager and Codner was excellent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports