Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Don't know about everybody else, but I'm looking forward to seeing "the positive display in Block B which is prepped and ready to go" on MoTD.

Sound like something from the Women's Institute. My bet is dried and pressed flowers or perhaps amusingly shaped vegetables (and don't mean the supporters. Or maybe I do...)

Or perhaps it'll be a giant hangman's noose to give the palace players a hint.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'm not really into mocking palace

the ground and such

to have a rivalry you need a rival

ali-frazier
leonard-hearns

that sort of thing

don't get me wrong,beating palace doesn't get much better

worked north of the M25 back in the 90's,so got to know a few

it's a rivalry we'd both like to keep

and long may it continue

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So , it was their"Unity.and never say die spirit"that powered(their word,notmine) from near relegation to the top half of the Premior league . Hmm, more like two administrations, and cheating your creditors.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As long as night follows day we will always have a rivalry with palace.What will be will be.
I think what has worked in our favour this season & last is that we haven't had any real derbies to contend with.
I think the amount of Yorkshire derbies this season has affected so far & will affect even further the outcome of the promotion race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Like only palace can' - they really are up themselves. At least they acknowledged the new franchise started in 2010 at the start.. :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Let's make Selhurst the stadium we know it should be"

Condemned?
Amongst many, that was the standout "WHAT THE ACTUAL F#CK!?" line to me as well.

What a pathetic excuse for a football club. Embarrassing doesn't even come close....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What is their 'unique identity' apart from hopelessness, ****ing people over and being a laughing stock?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Considering our form over the last year, the atmosphere has been ok, apart from Swansea and Sunderland.
Tough game today,IF the players respond, the atmosphere will be back to it's best.
Thanks for your interest, maybe you lot can raise the roof today ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Considering our form over the last year, the atmosphere has been ok, apart from Swansea and Sunderland.
Tough game today,IF the players respond, the atmosphere will be back to it's best.
Thanks for your interest, maybe you lot can raise the roof today ?
Garanteed our the roof will be raised today - all day pre-match drinking will ensure that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
On a personal level i have a lot of time for Palace fans,i used to sometimes go to the Goldstone with a Brighton born Palace in the North stand when Palace were playing away (weird) but to be fair it despite the p$ss taking he did get behind the team.

Also working in Crawley there is always at least 3 or 4 in the work place,equaled in number by Albion and of course all number of Premier fans too-thing is though over the years my perception of them has changed,yes the have always had that superiority complex,but deep down they are not unlike you or i...

Still hate them tho.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Let's go Eagles, let's go!

ra ra ra ha ha -with flashing lights and a "display" of course.. 252d522e07cf621f4cc40926de3e9264.jpg

Don't forget these-always a conflict of interests when trying to hate all things Palace

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Y,Y,Y

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here