GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Dare i mention a certain Leon Knight? did he ever miss

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dare i mention a certain Leon Knight? did he ever miss

Loads of times once we got promoted. All keepers had to do was wait until he done his little stutter. He did the same thing every time and it had been seen by everyone at the Millenium.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
David Lopez never missed one. Hemed has had two saved.
I've never missed one either. I think you need to have scored several before we look at number missed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm sixty and went with my Dad and Grandad in the late sixties.
So don't try and feck me over with your history :moo:

By then I had seen 3 promotions at least and many penalty takers but that is down to being older than you. One bit of advice never take somebody on unless you have either the balls or knowledge to beat them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was a definitely pen, whilst slightly soft it was still unquestionably a foul.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Talking of the ref, which no-one was, but I will anyway, he was absolute shite. Thank f'ck it wasn't a high profile match.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Agreed, the ref was appalling. There were several deliberate and obvious professional fouls out there today, both teams, and he didn't hook any of them. Pathetic bottler.

I thought the pen was soft. And the failure to play the advantage for the long ball from Poco to Murray near the end was truly awful.

Someone needs to sit down and analyse the decisions on video replay with refs post match, and challenge them on the decisions they make or miss altogether. Pathetic muppet midget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here