Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the bright side ....

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Unfortunately I'm too terrified we will screw it up at some stage before the end of the season as usual to enjoy it that much. A season of mid table anonymity would be much easier on the nerves, if less interesting. Given relatively recent history, I'm always glad to be confirmed we won't get kicked out of the league at the end of each season.

So near yet so far....

Optimism means better than reality; pessimism means worse than reality. I'm a realist - Margaret Atwood

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
We will look back at this fixture in May and realise this is where the season went tits up,still,whilst Leeds and Toon are popping champagne corks Barber will be patting himself on the back with another ward for the pies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So us losing 3-1 will destroy our season but Newcastle will be unaffected by losing 3-0 to Oxford?

boik

You keep telling yourself that,our season ended today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, I give up. I THINK this is supposed to be a parody account, but judging by your posts, you're just someone who doesn't like BHAFC. Why are you on here?

You recent posts are (in case you forget):

This collection of inadequates will be forever known as the Sincil Bankers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well don't come back here then Leo,that shower of shite at Sincil bank were not footballers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You keep telling yourself that,our season ended today. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7-1 terriers. A team with desire that we lack. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Need a keeper now.Newcastle played the girls under 11s,we had pretty much a full strength frontline, We will NOT get another 20 points this season FACTOID. Sent...

Wooopeeee ****ing shit. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will look back at this fixture in May and realise this is where the season went tits up,still,whilst Leeds and Toon are popping champagne corks..

No we are not.

Should be at least one resignation tonight. FUMING..

Pipe down,you embarrassing melt.

Taaaaaxi for chris!

Not with this PATHETIC shower of pony.

The rot starts now TIME TO GO!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OK, I give up. I THINK this is supposed to be a parody account, but judging by your posts, you're just someone who doesn't like BHAFC. Why are you on here?

You recent posts are (in case you forget):

This collection of inadequates will be forever known as the Sincil Bankers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well don't come back here then Leo,that shower of shite at Sincil bank were not footballers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You keep telling yourself that,our season ended today. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7-1 terriers. A team with desire that we lack. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Need a keeper now.Newcastle played the girls under 11s,we had pretty much a full strength frontline, We will NOT get another 20 points this season FACTOID. Sent...

Wooopeeee ****ing shit. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will look back at this fixture in May and realise this is where the season went tits up,still,whilst Leeds and Toon are popping champagne corks..

No we are not.

Should be at least one resignation tonight. FUMING..

Pipe down,you embarrassing melt.

Taaaaaxi for chris!

Not with this PATHETIC shower of pony.

The rot starts now TIME TO GO!
My personal theory is that its Ernest's second account.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
There is a lot of T***s on here. 9 changes were made as a team who never play together; up against Lincoln who are bouncing and on form this season. Play week in week out with each other and took advantage of ankergren in goal. Simple, move on let's get behind the boys in the league. UTA

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There is a lot of T***s on here. 9 changes were made as a team who never play together; up against Lincoln who are bouncing and on form this season. Play week in week out with each other ..........................................
.....and although top of their league, and keen to get into their promised land of the FL, they didn't feel the need to field their reserves and get the inconvenient FA Cup 'out of the way'. They must have more stamina than our lot, then, or perhaps they see the virtue in just going out there, every time, no matter how often, and going for it - whatever the competition, winning is winning.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I take it as a bad loss and a display of ineptitude, I watched online and from what I saw it was obviously a team who looked like they didn't even practice together before this game.
Just thrown in to see what happens, makes the set up look poor.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The biggest bright side is that Leeds and Huddersfield are still in the cup - distracted and facing potential fixture pile up.

Pity that Reading arn't also still in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here