Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote YES People. Vote YES!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I have to say in between the train threads, the Trump threads and ther Brexit threads, there is always the little pleasure of threads like this to lighten the mood. This really has made my week :)

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
How many votes do you think we have made on that poll?
With 2,500 votes cast, we would need to have voted "Yes" 1,300 times to swing the result from 20% to 61%.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I know we like to pick on the Nigel but its just too easy. Still doesn't beat the tin pot beam back for the Cup Final

Have they invested anything in that dump of a ground since they got promoted?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can a mod (that's you) hide this thread somewhere? The OS will get wind of it, which could undermine the good work done.

No need. You forget that a good 10,000 of those Nigels only turn up for plastic reasons like light shows and the presence of the big clubs, so half of them are likely to vote yes anyway. All we're doing is making sure.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No need. You forget that a good 10,000 of those Nigels only turn up for plastic reasons like light shows and the presence of the big clubs, so half of them are likely to vote yes anyway. All we're doing is making sure.
Before this thread No was about 60%

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Then the nigels will realise the vote was rigged, and cancel the shows. Booo

The nigels are the club's fans. They don't get to decide. They just get to vote - and currently 'they' are voting YES.

The club clearly WANT this razzamatazz bullshit, and will lap up the yes vote. They won't care WHO has voted.

As for the ultras / nigels / wetwipes themselves - it makes it even FUNNIER when not only do the lightshows continue, but that they know that WE are to blame for them :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The nigels are the club's fans. They don't get to decide. They just get to vote - and currently 'they' are voting YES.

The club clearly WANT this razzamatazz bullshit, and will lap up the yes vote. They won't care WHO has voted.

As for the ultras / nigels / wetwipes themselves - it makes it even FUNNIER when not only do the lightshows continue, but that they know that WE are to blame for them :thumbsup:
I hope you're right, but I think the club listen to the fans more than that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I've had some of the Williams on Twitter asking me "Haven't you got anything better to do?"

What, than spend less than thirty seconds of my life annoying them by fixing their local newspaper poll? Hell NO, no I haven't. I consider it time well spent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here