Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Potter films

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wasn't that at Cardington?

Just been googling. Looks as if you're right. I did read somewhere that the HP experience was housed in an old airship hangar, and assumed that would have been the R100 and R101. Of course, there were others, so it still could be right about it being an old airship shed.

And of course, some of the HP filming was done at Cardington.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I do not have enough time to watch all that is on 5 channels and what I have recorded without chasing other channels

Then I don't understand what the problem is?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Next he'll be telling us it's not foggy where he is.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm not one for moaning at the preferences of other users but jeeesus BG you miserable old scrote, what are the alternatives? Some soap opera, a look back on the year, variety type show....really don't know because I'm guessing as I've not been stuck with terrestrial channels for years.
BTW, I like Harry Potter films. Check out fantastic creatures.....you might remember some of them from your youth

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must admit I only like straight forward films like war or thriller/detective type films but none with outrageous stage effects and for that reason I dont like James Bond as there are too many effects added to make it unrealistic like his cars having machine guns in the bumper etc..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thank goodness tonights is the last. I do not dispute they may be popular with some but to have them on nearly every evening over Christmas, it is little wonder ITV lost the TV ratings. They should have been on in the afternoon not prime time evening. TV Schedule for this evening is IMHO awful I wish wife was well and we could go out.

I only watched the first one with my kids a few years ago (I was more a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit Man) but I think you should stick with HP.

Rumour has it that the next release is "HarryPotter and the Left Back's Gone" a smouldering classic.

Anyway, Happy new year to you sir, :thumbsup:

theboybilly

Thank goodness tonights is the last. I do not dispute they may be popular with some but to have them on nearly every evening over Christmas, it is little wonder ITV lost the TV ratings. They should have been on in the afternoon not prime time evening. TV Schedule for this evening is IMHO awful I wish wife was well and we could go out.

Wait for 'Harry Potter and the Available Left-back' to come out

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Some breaking news on Sky earlier on the yellow ticker, Harry Potter fans dissapointed as the Hogwarts Express is obscured by a commuter train coming into the station at the exact same moment. :facepalm:

[tweet]1311007179684671495[/tweet]

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here