Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Last season we would have absolutely never won that game.. we are made of solid rock this season, we push and push and we make teams buckle even if they are totally in control. We might just do this, for the first time I believe!!!!

Last season, we were one nil down to the Brummies, and scored a ninety third minute winner,(Sidwell) so, maybecwe would

Sorry,I'm wrong, we did go one nil down to Brum last season and won 2-1, but it was Dunk and Goldson who scored and not quite that late

The Sidwell winner was at Forest, which was the next away game, so understandable you confused them. Both good games to win.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ummm we say "WHO" as well.

Pretty unsavoury as [MENTION=28761]carteater[/MENTION] stated. But the worst poster prior to wishing Murray has both legs broken, said that the Birmingham chant of 'who' when a sub comes on is the most cringeworthy thing in football. That's extraordinary coming from a club which boasts a chairman with Prince Charming hair; glad all over, clap clap clap; Sainsbury's; goal music; drummers with a few stupid 'ultras'; that corny thing where in the unlikely event of them scoring a goal they shout the name of the scorer out after the announcement; cladding; and now light shows.

Don't forget Chrystal.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This will lose impact after we turned it round but I did have the thought at 0-1. I have always been impressed with the refereeing of the Madley brothers. Sure he got a couple of things wrong yesterday (in our favour) but I am a big fan of his game management. No overreactions and lets the game go where possible. Compare and contrast with Napoleon syndrome Stroud and I know which way I hope future referees will go.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Great end to the game. Surprised to see Brum time wasting with subs etc to hold on to the draw- lack of ambition.

Zola looked about 90.

Dive of the day was that guy who lept up and smashed in to Murray's head, landed on the floor, realised he could be on for a booking, and then jolted like he had been tazered to fake an injury and grabbed his head in fake agony (he hit GM with his arse not his head). That sort of tactic does often avoid being called out for the foul TBF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here