Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Nigel farage

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And a former trader and banker is a "proper job"? Do me a favour. They make their money solely based on the misery of the majority of their clientele.

The majority of MEP's in that room have contributed FAR more to their community and society than Farage could EVER dream of.

Yea sure, thats why all their peoples want their heads on spikes in increasing numbers.

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
And a former trader and banker is a "proper job"? Do me a favour. They make their money solely based on the misery of the majority of their clientele.

The majority of MEP's in that room have contributed FAR more to their community and society than Farage could EVER dream of.
Youre as clueless as looney, you havent got a scoobie , they really, really DONT !!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah,the content free come back. Go and eat a bag of dicks.

I'll just go ahead and assume from the time you were posting last night you were at home on the sauce hence the needless aggression. I'd watch that if I were you, it undermines your already weak arguments.
It was laughable because it was the most blatant purposeful misinterpretation of a speech to suit your own argument I have ever seen. You're entitled to whatever opinion you hold but that was just funny in it's feebleness.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll just go ahead and assume from the time you were posting last night you were at home on the sauce hence the needless aggression.........

weak arguments.
...... laughable
...... funny

...... feebleness.

Irony?

and yet youprovide no actual reasons why my arguments were laughably funny, feeble and weak? And you accuse me of needless aggression?:eek:

Put up or naff off dick head, your impressing no one apart from those active in the mental health profession.:tosser:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Put up or naff off dick head, your impressing no one apart from those active in the mental health profession.:tosser:
You know when I apologised for a crack when Dyslexia was raised. Withdrawn after this.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Irony?

and yet youprovide no actual reasons why my arguments were laughably funny, feeble and weak? And you accuse me of needless aggression?:eek:

May I suggest a good shower, a walk in the fresh air, a good meal and early to bed. That hangover will be gone in no time Mr Grumpy!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You know when I apologised for a crack when Dyslexia was raised. Withdrawn after this.

Quite. Luckily, although I disagree with the right wing stance on this issue , most people on here seem to be able to keep their anger in check. This chap loony wonders why his type have a bad rep, I would suggest his politics are the least of his problems.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Quite. Luckily, although I disagree with the right wing stance on this issue , most people on here seem to be able to keep their anger in check. This chap loony wonders why his type have a bad rep, I would suggest his politics are the least of his problems.
We'll see if @Thunderbolt chastises her mate and points out that disagreeing with someone is not a sign of mental illness.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We'll see if @Thunderbolt chastises her mate and points out that disagreeing with someone is not a sign of mental illness.

I tend to think Loony's spelling mistakes are less dyslexia and more being in too great haste to spew bile at anyone that dare question his opinion. Deeply unpleasant.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I tend to think Loony's spelling mistakes are less dyslexia and more being in too great haste to spew bile at anyone that dare question his opinion. Deeply unpleasant.
Hence my apology was with a proviso. Having spent time at the Shaw Trust, dyslexia is much more than not being able to spell sometimes. Italics can look like they are crawling for example. Genuine dyslexia is a major problem. But like any kid who is hyper seems to have ADHD, anyone who gets their/they're/there mixed up seems to have dyslexia. I have no idea if Looney does or not. But if he does, you would imagine that cracks about mental illness would be avoided.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hence my apology was with a proviso. Having spent time at the Shaw Trust, dyslexia is much more than not being able to spell sometimes. Italics can look like they are crawling for example. Genuine dyslexia is a major problem. But like any kid who is hyper seems to have ADHD, anyone who gets their/they're/there mixed up seems to have dyslexia. I have no idea if Looney does or not. But if he does, you would imagine that cracks about mental illness would be avoided.

I wouldn't like to say but dyslexia or not nobody needs to be as angry on an Internet forum as he thinks is acceptable.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
May I suggest a good shower, a walk in the fresh air, a good meal and early to bed. That hangover will be gone in no time Mr Grumpy!

May I suggest instead of crying like a bitch either put up reasons you think I am wrongor just F right of dunce.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't like to say but dyslexia or not nobody needs to be as angry on an Internet forum as he thinks is acceptable.

Pay attention you contrite moron, quit your lame projecting and pay attention, I am not angry I am just insulting you back direct rather than being snide and underhand about it, which you kicked of with...and now your crying.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pay attention you contrite moron, quit your lame projecting and pay attention, I am not angry I am just insulting you back direct rather than being snide and underhand about it, which you kicked of with...and now your crying.

You take this internet thing way too seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here