Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refer****inrendum

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'm sick to death of politics threads on this forum. I know [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] wants to keep everything central but its too too much now. Rant over its too too much though move it like the BBS

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im glad you made another one to make your point :jester:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So let's start another thread :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The biggest political change for 40+ years and you are disinterested. Fine there is an easy solution dont open and read any political threads.
Oh and by the way these threads are likely to continue for several years as the UK exit progresses

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So, is this the right thread now, or the other one ? Or is this the anti-thread ?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The biggest political change for 40+ years and you are disinterested. Fine there is an easy solution dont open and read any political threads.
Oh and by the way these threads are likely to continue for several years as the UK exit progresses

I'm not disinterested I would just rather log onto a different forum to read politics thats all.its ****ing bollox

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
6 (six) by the way, thats the number of "politics" threads posted in and active since about 9am this morning, including this one. given a refrendum, a Labour in disarray following botched coup and Conservative leadership election, i think thats a low number out of season.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Thanks for you wisdom

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
6 (six) by the way, thats the number of "politics" threads posted in and active since about 9am this morning, including this one. given a refrendum, a Labour in disarray following botched coup and Conservative leadership election, i think thats a low number out of season.

Did you actually go and count??????????????? SAD

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
70% of the front page is effing politics its driving me mad!!

Your just like all those politicians....

Liar, Liar, Pants on fire....

Attachments

• 1_05hp697l.jpg
    1_05hp697l.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 123

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Did you actually go and count??????????????? SAD

yes, because you said there was 70% and i thought i dont recognise that proportion. but lets not allow exaggeration get in the way of a good rant, especially a political one. :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here